Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lovedokk@yandex.com - pondenden@yahaa.xyz

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lovedokk@yandex.com - pondenden@yahaa.xyz

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:54 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Guten Morgen.
Wie hast du den Tag verbracht? Ich schreibe dir, um dich gerne treffen! Ich mochte beginnen unsere Bekanntschaft!!
Ich bin ein Madchen namens Tatyana. Ich spiele gern Sport und gehe gerne Wandern!! Ich bin ein unverheiratetes .
Ich hatte lange keine starke Beziehung fur eine lange Zeit hat! Ich mochte, Sie besser kennen zu lernen!
Wenn Sie diese Brief beantworten, werde ich mehr uber meine Interessen schreiben!!
Ich mochte glauben, dass Sie fortsetzen mochten unsere Kommunikation.
Ich mochte Photographies austauschen!

/ (translation)

Good Morning.
How did you spend the day I am writing to you to be happy to meet you! I would like to begin our acquaintance !!
I am a girl named Tatyana. I like to play sports and like to go hiking !! I am an unmarried.
I haven't had a strong relationship for a long time! I want to get to know you better!
If you answer this letter, I will write more about my interests !!
I want you to believe that you will continue our communication.
I would like to exchange photographs!

Header:

Return-Path: <pondenden@yahaa.xyz>
Received: from v361119.vps.mcdir.ru (v361119.vps.mcdir.ru. [95.142.38.167])
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 95.142.38.167 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of pondenden@yahaa.xyz) client-ip=95.142.38.167;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=temperror (no key for signature) header.i=@yahaa.xyz header.s=dkim header.b=edOIbzbL;
spf=neutral (google.com: 95.142.38.167 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of pondenden@yahaa.xyz) smtp.mailfrom=pondenden@yahaa.xyz
Received: from [185.183.107.228] (helo=185.183.107.228) by v361119.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <pondenden@yahaa.xyz>) id 1lx1XO-0008Cc-QU
Subject: Guten Abend!!
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="fptha26=_IubJRpE8dHcmsfexlirKlqJy1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: ehrlich <lovedokk@yandex.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:11:30 +0300
Message-Id: <E1lx1XO-0008Cc-QU@v361119.vps.mcdir.ru>

Stolen picture received with the message:

The same fraudulent domain name yahaa.xyz - spoofing Yahoo is also reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=90185, while being used by another Russian scammer pretending to be a woman searching for love online.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.