Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamsjohnson4u@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

adamsjohnson4u@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Hello my love!

Honey, how are you doing? I know you will be at work now as I send this mail but nevertheless I just want you to know that I love you so much and I want to thank you for the joy you brought to my life. I went shopping today and I got you some nice stuff. I just hope you like them. I want to send you a gift, so I will need you to send me your complete contact details for me to be able to send the gift to you, I wanted you to help me check out the prices of houses around where you live because I want to come down and start a life in United States and then shuttle UK often, I have made up my mind on this and since you have got a lot of experience you will be my guidance angel, hope you don't mind? Honey please I want you to make sure that all my pictures that I have sent to you are in a safe file, please do not share with any one for it is only for your own view and i do not want other people to have my picture, you know that I work in a reputable company so I will not want anyone to do anything to damage my image.

Honey, you have to promise me something, you have to be honest with me, I need no money from a woman, I know my dear, you have such qualities I need from a woman. please honey don't allow anything to come between the both of us, try your best to be honest to me, I need this information to send the gift I bought for you.

Dear, please send me your personal details.

Your full Name:
Your full House Address:
Your Mobile or Contact Number:
Your Email address

That I will use in sending the parcel. Please my dear try your best to be very honest with me and my family. Have a blissful day. Kissssssssss. Hope to hear from you soon.

James Duke

Header:

Return-Path: <adamsjohnson4u@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:50:13 -0700
Message-ID: <CALvX5O26Atn=qjbbSqfOhWLZj-RskPavkMdDwqqdQ1cN0X-X1Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello my love!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.