Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lady.dreams.anna@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lady.dreams.anna@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:49 pm

The heat will ever end?
Now the most popular product fans and air conditioners are probably the top seller this summer.
The only thing that saves me from this heat is air conditioning, and how do you escape from this heat?%%]
You must think I'm some kind of salesman? You guessed wrong.
I'm not a salesman and I'm not selling anything, I just want to get to know you better and get to know you. How do you feel about that?
I don't know you and I haven't talked to you. I'd like to fix that.
My name is Anna.
I'm divorced and I'm 32 years old.
I don't want flirting and I have no time for games. I see no point in it and no perspective. Serious relationships and family building are important to me now.
If you are serious like me and looking for a serious relationship, I will be glad to have communication with you.
I hope my requirements have not discouraged you from writing me ;)
Where are you from, where do you live now, what are your hobbies?
I sent you some fresh pictures of me, please check them out. I hope you send me yours too.
I'd love to see your letter in my inbox.

Header:

Return-Path: <nfli@snowcrest.net>
Received: from beuttfn (unknown [77.40.61.70]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256
Message-ID: <04c227e1eac114e7c42bbdeee531377b59d277507d@snowcrest.net>
Reply-To: Anutik <lady.dreams.anna@gmail.com>
Subject: I want to live abroad
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:24:18 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.61.70 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.