Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katya_rai@rambler.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

katya_rai@rambler.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm

On single123:

Hi today I have decided to write for you the message, it would be very interesting to me to learn more about you, I hope soon to see your letter on my straight line Email katya_rai@rambler.ru
I wait for your letter and a photo if you will not complicate.
Katerina!

Profile elements:

Katy_28
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Texas
City: Houston

Zip Code: 77001
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

The kind clever beautiful girl, I want to find the unique man to whom I can present the heart

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: katya_rai@rambler.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Email:

Hi it is pleasant to me to write the letter for you, I hope that our acquaintance will bring to us many positive emotions, and our exchange of letters will help us to learn more about each other in the future.
I live in Russia.
I live in city Vladimir
it is small town, but very beautiful here it is a lot of sights.
I work as the manager in shopping centre, I very much like my work as she allows me to communicate with people, and on character I very sociable girl and consequently I think that I accept this work.
To me of 28 years, I not married not to have any children, therefore my heart is free for serious relations.
I to have many hobby: very much I like to cook, and to me speak that I am very tasty I prepare, very much I love sea tour or is simple on the river, it is pleasant to me, to visit concerts as 3 times a week I visit fitness the centre to support my figure in the excellent form, I hope that you will estimate it)))))))!
I like animals, I very much love dogs at me there is a house doggie her name is Jessy as be I to you will send its picture if to you interesting. I like to drive the car, it is my weakness, I very much love speed, but at the same time I very vulnerable and womanly nature.
Very much to be pleasant to me sports I were engaged in tennis as I very much love a pool.
I hope that you will forgive me for my English, I have not got used to write in English therefore I use the program of the translator that more conveniently.
I to send for you the pictures in this letter, I hope that they will be pleasant to you.
I will wait the answer from you, it will be very pleasant to me to learn more about you, to learn about your family, about your hobbies.
I hope that you not so were tired to read my letter.
I wait your answer!

Header:

Return-Path: <katya_rai@rambler.ru>
Received: from [10.99.38.153] (unknown [178.238.140.28])
(Authenticated sender: katya_rai@rambler.ru)
by mailf.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPA id B77C1564D9
for <xxx>; Fri, 24 May 2013 21:46:27 +0400 (MSK)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 20:56:22 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 178.238.140.28
Originating ISP: Burstnet Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 28, 2013 3:06 am

Email:

Hi xxx to me it is pleasant that you answered my letter, to be pleasant to me our exchange of letters, it is simply magnificent that we in spite of the fact that we live in the different countries we can write easily and so here each other and learn more about life each other.
xxx I would like to learn more about your private life, me interesting what plans from you on life, and what girls are pleasant to you, it is very interesting to me as I want to know what qualities you appreciate in the woman and that is not pleasant to you.
Today at us very good weather and I with my friends walked in park of our city, I like so simply to walk here in good weather on a city, simply to wander on city small streets, and you like to make walks?
xxx I want to tell to you that I want to find mutual understanding and respect in my future man, I want that it was gentle with me, I to search simple female happiness, I very much want to have a family and loving husband.
Probably each normal woman should aspire to it, you agree with me xxx?
I do not know why, the majority of men of my country consider the woman as a female and do not appreciate its private world.
I to have before the relation with the man, but we left, I was simply bothered with its constant lie, it to have many mistresses, and to me constantly spoke that is occupied by work.
I do not know why it so to arrive with me, but eventually I have decided to put an end in ours with it relations, and now I to understand that I am very happy that could to find forces and leave it.
Now I according to the advice of my friend Sveta have begun searches of the man from other country on the Internet, it is new to me, I never got acquainted on the Internet, I hope that you will forgive me for that that I am a little illiterate in circulation with the computer.
xxx To me really it is very pleasant that I have met you, I hope that with each letter we will learn about each other more, it will give us chance to build the further relations.
In men I most of all appreciate, mind and sense of humour, seems to me that if the person is able to look at the world with humour with it it is always easy and cosy, you agree with me xxxx?
As I think that the man should be always fair with the darling, after all honesty and sincerity it always the base of strong and strong mutual relations.
To me it will be very pleasant if you send for me your picture, I very much want to see you .
I cannot write quickly in your language therefore I use a translation program that it was more convenient to me to write, I hope that you understand, but I speak in your language normally, about it can not worry.
xxx I hope that I not strongly tired you with the letter, it will be very pleasant to me to read your letter, I want to learn more you, you can write me all about what you think, it will be pleasant to me to learn about your work and as pass your days.
I wait your answer.
Katerina

Header:

by mailf.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 950ED564C1
for <xxx>; Mon, 27 May 2013 22:32:50 +0400 (MSK)

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 2:10 am

Email:

xxx to see pleasant again your letter and to realise that to you interesting to communicate with me and to learn me.
How passed your day?
At me all is excellent today at me good mood as I again to find in the box the letter from you, your letters give to me many positive emotions, agree what pleasantly to realise that where that far in other country is the person to whom you do not become indifferent also I is glad to it, I hope that you too xxx)
I very much love music to me it is pleasant to listen both modern executors and to the classic I think that I the music fan)
And to what music you like to listen?
As I like to read, but unfortunately now I do not have time for reading, therefore I often listen to audiobooks in the car when meal for work, it is very convenient and interesting.
And what do you think of the literature, what it to be pleasant to you?
I want to tell a little to you about the family, perhaps it is interesting to you, my mum works the head cook in one of restaurants of our city, perhaps from it I very much love prepares, she has taught to prepare me set of various dishes, perhaps once you can estimate my culinary abilities. My mum call Inna, I very much love it and for me it always was an ideal of the woman.
My father the former military man now on pension his name is Viktor.
As I to have younger sister to it of 25 years her name is Olga, very good girl, I very much love my family, and I love holidays when we gather.
xxx excuse me for the short letter, but it is necessary for me to visit the hairdresser today to look beautiful, after all my work
This dialogue with people also it is necessary to make good impression.
I always wait and is always glad to see your letters, I want that you wrote to me is more often and know that somewhere away in other country there is which girl you it start to be pleasant very much.
I wait for the letter.
Katerina

by mailf.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPA id B0BB4564A8
for <xxx>; Tue, 28 May 2013 21:33:07 +0400 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 21:10:31 +0400

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 31, 2013 5:55 am

Email:

Hi xxx I hope that you have good day!!!
At us today very bad and cloudy weather, but despite weather in my heart pleasure because I can read your letter.
I to anybody not to tell yet about our exchange of letters, but all my acquaintances and parents notice that at me good mood, and it is valid and all it thanks to ours with you XXXX to dialogue.
It is very pleasant to know that far far there is a person to which my life which waits for letters from me is interesting.
xxx I am very glad that could to find you, it is very pleasant to me to learn more about you and to feel as with each letter we become is more close to each other, simply fine that in the whole world we could meet it each other.
Darling I already to speak to you about my house doggie? And so she too feels that I'm fine)))
I hope that when be once we can speak with you without the aid of letters and in a reality, holding for hands each other, it probably my greatest dream.
I want to send for you in this letter of a photo from places of my travel, I very much like to travel and, often I travel in the country as visited some countries of Europe, was in Croatia, there was in Czechia, Poland as visited warm resorts Egypt, Turkey, was in Morocco. Yesterday I to look sights of your district, this beautiful place, your country is full of beautiful places, once you can probably show me it.
Darling tell to me about those countries and places which you visited, it will be interesting to me to learn about it, and in general lately all is interesting to me that is connected with you, perhaps you will think that I have gone mad, but in this time our dialogue you really became is very close to me. I often think of you and always I wait for your letters, you can write to me as passes your day, it is always interesting to me to know it, I enjoy each instant when I read your letter from it you become closer for me and I hope that you as feel it.
I will not tyre you with the long letter, perhaps you have important issues, but I want that you knew that far in other country there is a girl which it waits from you for letters I wash darling xxx.
I look forward to hearing to my letter.
Yours Katerina!!!!

+
3 bikini pictures, not posted

Header:

by mailf.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 8D5CE564F7
for <xxx>; Thu, 30 May 2013 21:23:01 +0400 (MSK)

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.