Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarahnelsonoffice@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:52 pm

Hello dear,

My name is PFC. Sarah Nelson, From Texas United States I’m 28 years, Single. I'm a United State Military/NATO/ Officer currently in Syria for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping my dear I am not supposed to discuss this with you because i don't know how you will look at it but i have to do so out of my desperate need for assistance. Please consider this with all seriousness as it's a deal that will change both our lives for the better. There is a huge sum of money of (Forty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)$45.5 million dollars which I want to move to your country through you for investment purposes. This is legal and genuine and not stolen money and also, there are no risks involved.

During our mission against ISIS and Taliban fighters here in Syria, we found stash of money in barrels which ran into millions of dollars and before returning the money to the Government, our commander insisted we kept part of the money which we shared among us that went for the rescue operation and I got a total sum of $45.5 million dollars which I lodged in one of the local security house here through the help of a commercial firm because of fear of being questioned on how I got such amount of money as I am still in service. Now I count on your understanding, cooperation and honesty to receive and keep the money for me until i finish my service here very soon and come to meet you in your country for sharing and investment. Can I trust you to do this for me?

I'll give you 40% of the total amount of money please keep the remaining 60% for me in your account safely. I had planned with you once you receive the money into your country i will come over to your country to take the share of my own money, I really hope and I would appreciate an honest answer directly from you on this issue. If you are willing, please reply to me soon so we can start their preparation without delay any longer. so my message for this day, I have been waiting for good news from you soon. We need to communicate more actively and familiarize ourselves with each other. I am waiting for your reply.

Yours In Love
Sgt, Sarah Nelson

Header:

Return-Path: <sarahnelsonoffice@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 22:53:22 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJCjb3H+pJd3nOn3eHvGjV8ueoQNUiEJB5B1FByd-6SZ8F63MA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:07 am

Hello my dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transfer these funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend . Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Baghdad.

Due to the United Nation policy on Syria troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as a military personnel, they will want to know how I came about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. You have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as I come to your country, I will give you 40% of the total money for the assistance after you have received the money. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in detail to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that I will furnish you with the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards
Sgt, Sarah Nelson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:34 pm

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? I have finally send the package today and it has already left Afghanistan for your country and will get there Monday see attached airway bill that i use to send the consignment, the diplomatic agent Mr. Morris Johnson will travel through Malaysia airline and will contact you upon arrival for directives on how to get to your address. Please darling be ready to follow all instructions from him to avoid any problems, you know this is a very sensitive package and all care must be taken to safeguard it, make sure your phone is available because the agent will call you immediately the package arrive to your country, when you hear from the agent follow his instruction so he will deliver the package direct to you, i will be coming to your country next month so we will share the money together and also celebrate for the success, remember all we discussed concerning this and try and make it top secret as you promised because it's only me and you that knows the content of the package. Let me know when you receive the package, have a lovely day.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt, Sarah Nelson

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Dear Brother in Christ,

Hello dear and how are you doing today please have you had from the agent and what is the situation of things now.

Thanks

Yours In Love
Sgt, Sarah Nelson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.