Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jcambras@cesca.es

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tanyasttomukr@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:07 am

Hello.
My letter will begin with this banal but familiar phrase.
No doubt you have many messages with offers of getting acquaintance so you may not be interested in my e-mail, but what if you will be?
Can it be that you will be interested in my photo?
Can it be a brilliant chance given us by fate to start our acquaintance which can lead to something more.
I am Marishka. I am an ordinary woman, I was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago.
I have chosen an unusual profession for myself - I am a dentist.
I am not responsible for human lives, but I am responsible for their brilliant smiles, so I give these smiles to them.
I believe it to be marvellous. I am sure that the age gap doesn't mean a problem , I am deadly sure that age is just a number.
I'm only looking for a earnest and unhumorous person.
If u are a tinkering human who wants to have just sex and naked pics, I will askask you to skip my letter.
I am a decent lady, my job is well-paid so I earn enough money and I am not interested in playing games.
In case you r truthful human, I would be glad to receive your answer.
I would be extremely pleased if you write me a long and pitchy mail with a story about you, your country and your city.
Alright?
Looking forward to hearing from you, MARINA.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@digital-inputs.com>
Received: from ozrl (unknown [192.210.236.179]) by trion2.pixydis.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 2A3C63DE0F73;
Message-ID: <07b893c0cbe035391d883e6d9959434f7f35c6d2@digital-inputs.com>
Reply-To: Maru <tanyasttomukr@gmx.com>
Subject: When you say that everything will work out.
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:31:40 +0200

Orig IP: 192.210.236.179 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

Same image posted on Jun 19,2021.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.