Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jcambras@cesca.es

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jcambras@cesca.es

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:04 pm

Greetings my awesome mate! With this trivial, but usual phrase I am starting my e-mail. Surely you receive a lot of letters about offers of acquaintance and my letter will not seem interesting to you, but what if it will really interest you? Can it be that you will be interested in my photo? Can it be a brilliant chance given us by fate to start our acquaintance which can lead to something more. My name is Marishka. I am a usual lady, I was born and brought up in Ukraine thirty-five ago. I've got not an ordinary job - I do dentistry. I am not responsible for human lives, but I am responsible for their brilliant smiles, so I give these smiles to them. I am sure it is lovely. As for me the age difference isn't a difficulty and I am deadly sure that age is nothing more than a number. I'm only looking for a candid and unhumorous gentleman. If u r a childish person who needs only sex and naked photos, I beg you not to write me back. I am a decent lady, my job is well-paid so I earn enough money and I don't want to play games. In case you r honorable person, I am eager to receive your answer. It would be great if you write me a long and pitchy letter with telling about you, your country and your town. Okay? Looking forward to hearing from you, Marinchik,

Header:

Return-Path: <jcambras@cesca.es>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) ([23.129.64.238])
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 02:04:39 +0200
Message-ID: <F0F39BB46233124EDE09E594F126EE8783C279DF@unknown>
Subject: How are you doing my male,

Orig IP: 23.129.64.238 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2837
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcambras@cesca.es annakrasasmile@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:52 pm

Aloha my new pen-friend What is your mood today? I wish everything is well. I am creating this letter and I expect that you are common human. It is not my primary attempt to meet someone online. My past contacts fared to be freaks. Building a actual relation is the main a im. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will write a little about my life. my real name ANNA. I'm from UA: ukraine, after all I've been thinking more and more about shifting my residency. I am afore 35 y.old, I realize that it is too much, my years are penetrating. Thus, I don't have the possibility to play stupid games. I'm educated and smart, caring person, as well as a good housewife. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties. It is the outline of me. If our goals coincide, you could respond me. Write about youself! Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we have an opportunity. For now the alternative is yours.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: annakrasasmile@gmail.com

I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Annushka

Header:

Received: from 441061389-dedicated.serverastra.com (HELO localhost) ([91.219.236.228])
by smtp.xs.csuc.cat with ESMTP/TLS/ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384; 30 Jul 2021 12:37:06 +0200
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 17:36:59 +0700
To: challyjoe@gmail.com
Subject: Hi my great mate.

Orig IP: 91.219.236.228 | Orig ISP: Serverastra Kft. | City: Budapest | Country: Hungary

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcambras@cesca.es liudmylacoquettish@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:26 pm

Hello dear person. It is a nice week for beginning Dating this adorable summertime. I rely that you are searching for a serious second half.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: liudmylacoquettish@yahoo.com

I am a alone girl. All the best for you, your Liudusia!

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) ([23.129.64.160])
by smtp.xs.csuc.cat with ESMTP/TLS/ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384; 31 Jul 2021 19:21:29 +0200
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 00:21:25 +0700
Subject: How are you doing my man.
Message-ID: <vo9wklCqLs83P78bG6qBUtGMDwGSfqaSNAXCM4obb4@localhost>

Orig IP: 23.129.64.160 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

Howdee sweet person, Now it is a the week for beginning love connection this miraculous summertime. I rely that you are looking for a interesting second half.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: liudmylabest@yahoo.com

I am a unmarried woman. All the best for you, your Lulle.

Same image...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

krasasmileandoc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:24 pm

Hello my new pen-friend. I'd like to welcome you here! I'm hoping that emotion will be reciprocal and we can find joint interests. What is your mood today? I expect all is well. I am creating my letter and I expect that you are common person. It is not the first try to find someone online. My past contacts turned out to be freaks. Building a serious connection is the main purpose. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will talk a bit about myself. My name is Annyshka. I live in Ukraine, lately I have been thinking more and more about changing my place. I am already thirty-five y. old, I appreciate that it is too late, the time is passing. Hence, I don't have the possibility to act foolish games. I am an educated, kind woman, as well as a nice housewife. I work in the hospital. I do not have any financial troubles. It is the summary of me. If our aims coincide, you could respond me. Correspond about youself. I am no longer 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not want to waste time with dumb games. I am sure that my words will never scare a real and self-confident man. I believe you are the one I am waiting for and looking for. I am going to wait for your letter. Whether we are interested in each other, I think we will have an ability. For now the alternative is yours.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: krasasmileandoc@gmail.com

I will be looking forward for your letter. Annushulenka

Header:

Return-Path: <zebra666@mint.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (178.63.97.34) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
id 604EF32804D44412; Thu, 5 Aug 2021 01:34:50 +0900
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 23:34:44 +0700
Subject: Hey hey my great mate!

Orig IP: 178.63.97.34 | Orig ISP: Hetzner Online Gmbh | City: Berlin | Country: Germany

Same image posted on Jul 30th, 2021 above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

krasasmileandoc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:31 pm

Good afternoon! How was your day? I expect all is all right. I am sending my e-mail and I hope that you are normal human. It is not my first attempt to meet someone online. My last connections turned out to be married men. Creating a real relation is my main goal. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will write a bit about my life. I'm ANNA. I'm from Ukraine, after all I've been assuming more and more about shifting my place of residence. I'm afore thirty five y.o, I realize that it is too late, my years are passing. Hence, I do not have the time to fiddle foolish games. I'm educated and smart, caring woman, as well as a nice housekeeper. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties. This is the outline of my life. When our objections coincide, you can answer me. Write about youself! When we are interested in each other, I assume we will have an ability. For now the option is yours.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: krasasmileandoc@gmail.com

I will be looking forward for your answer. Annushka

Header:

Return-Path: <zebra666@mint.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (178.63.97.34) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
id 604EF32804D444D0; Thu, 5 Aug 2021 01:34:58 +0900
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 23:34:51 +0700
Subject: What'sup my sweetheart.

Orig IP: 178.63.97.34 | Orig ISP: Hetzner Online Gmbh | City: Berlin | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ukrainehotdent89@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:15 pm

Good morning dear man Possibly you are asking yourself exactly who i am & just where did I get your current e-mail? I had been utilizing a internet dating blog who actually guide lovers to obtain their real love. I chose to make use of the possibility and message you personally. My name is Valeriia. I'm actually a tender, passionate, and straight woman. And now just like never previously I'd like passion along with real love. I understand that there's a person within this planet who is created especially for me personally. I'm planning to possibly look into the future and never exist at present only. If you answer back, I will send you my personal snap shots and also inform you much more me.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: ukrainehotdent89@gmail.com

Valeriiunya

Header:

Received: from peguera.xs.cesca.cat (peguera.xs.csuc.cat. [84.88.0.7])
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) ([45.129.56.200])
by smtp.xs.csuc.cat with ESMTP/TLS/ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384; 07 Aug 2021 04:22:43 +0200
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 09:22:41 +0700
Subject: Salutti.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

numasa@tkm.att.ne.jp annakrasasmile@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:39 pm

Hey there my dear pen-friend How are you today? I expect everything is well. I am writing my e-mail and I expect that you are common human. It is not my first try to meet someone in Internet. My previous contacts fared to be liars. Building a real relationship is my main purpose. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will write a bit about myself. You can call me Annochka. I live in UA: ukraine, lately I've been supposing more and more about changing my place of residence. I'm already thirty five y.o, I understand that it is too late, my years are running. Hence, I do not have the desire to act silly games. I'm educated and smart, caring woman, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties. It is the resume of my life. If our aims match, you could respond me. Tell about youself! When we are interested in each other, I assume we have a chance. Now the alternative is yours.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: annakrasasmile@gmail.com

I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Annoka

Header:

Return-Path: <numasa@tkm.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.247.225.49) by msrg2051.rgserv.att.ne.jp (5.8.426)
id 604F047402909CCC; Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:59:14 +0900
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:59:07 +0700
Subject: Good morning,
Message-ID: <5mA48G5u3yMJtBx8VEu0faCIf2rIbsDVObl3UotZ3uw@localhost>

Orig IP: 185.247.225.49 | Orig ISP: Flokinet Ltd | City: n/a | Country: Romania

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

komuro-1@jcom.home.ne.jp annakrasasmile@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:51 pm

Salut, What is your mood today? I wish everything is pretty good. I am writing this e-mail and I hope that you are common human. This is not the primary effort to meet someone in Internet. My past contacts fared to be perverts. Creating a real connection is the priority a im. I decide for this even after all the failures. I will tell a bit about my life. My name is ANNA. I was born and live in UA: ukraine, lately I've been supposing more and more about changing my place. I'm afore thirty-five years old, I realize that it is too much, the time is penetrating. Thus, I do not have the capacity to fiddle foolish games. I am an educated, caring person, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles. This is the resume of me. If our goals match, you could respond me. Tell about youself! Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we will have a chance. Now the option is yours.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: annakrasasmile@gmail.com

I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Annochka

Header:

Return-Path: <komuro-1@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00101-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.161])
Received: from localhost by dmta0017-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp with ESMTP
id <20210810110733802.EXUM.126729.localhost@dmta0017.jcom.zaq.ne.jp>;
Tue, 10 Aug 2021 20:07:33 +0900
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 18:07:29 +0700
Subject: Hey there my awesome pen-friend,
Message-ID: <4Q1MxA3RPXjJPzCipHEUUo9dd5x1KfNZgn979jkJ0vY@localhost>

Orig IP: 222.227.81.161 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

Same image posted on Aug 04, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ajp@ppcoatings.co.uk annakrasasmile@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:56 pm

Hey hey my great pen-friend, I'd like to welcome you here! I sincerely hope this feeling would be mutual and we will find common interests. How are you today? I expect all is pretty good. I am writing this letter and I hope that you are common person. This is not the primary effort to meet someone in Internet. My last contacts fared to be freaks. Building a actual relationship is the priority a im. I pretend for this even after all the failures. I will correspond a little about myself. You can call me Annyshka. I'm from Ukraine, after all I've been assuming more and more about turning my place of residence. I am afore thirty five y.o, I understand that it is too late, the time is passing. Hence, I don't have the time to act foolish games. I'm educated and smart, caring person, as well as a nice housewife. I work in the hospital. I do not have any financial troubles. It is the summary of me. When our goals fit, you can answer me. Correspond about youself. I am not that 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not have time for silly games. I hope that my words will never scare a worth and self-confident man. I have nothing to do but hope you are the one I am waiting for and searching for. I am going to wait for your answer. If we are interested in each other, I assume we have an ability. For now the option is yours.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal email: annakrasasmile@gmail.com

I will be waiting impatiently for your e-mail. Annchik

Header:

Return-Path: <ajp@ppcoatings.co.uk>
Received: from localhost (tor-exit-relay-2.anonymizing-proxy.digitalcourage.de. [185.220.102.248])
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 00:07:32 +0200
Message-ID: <52E9C43BA42A06634D7F03613265BE1E57771294@unknown>
Subject: What'sup my sweetheart.

Orig IP: 185.220.102.248 | Orig ISP: Zwiebelfreunde E.v. | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Same image posted on Aug 04,2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ukrainehotdent89@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Hello, Possibly you could be questioning who i am and where did I obtain your current electronic mail? I had been dealing with a dating blog who actually aid lovers to discover their own true love. I thought i would make use of that option and write to you personally. I am Valeriia. I'm actually a gentle, enthusiastic, and self-confident girl. And now just like no time before I need passion along with love. Actually, i know that there's another person in this universe who's created especially for me personally. I am aiming to view the long run and never exist today only. If you answer back, I'll send you my personal snap shots and let you know more about me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: ukrainehotdent89@gmail.com

Valeriiushusenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <hsf@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (178-17-171-149.static.as43289.net [178.17.171.149]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 19:32:12 +0700
Subject: Salutti.
Message-ID: <fGTqHXD5GXTY8d3Vdjy2fnbHRlKaLTj54YQTEpUpJks@localhost>

Orig IP: 178.17.171.149 | Orig ISP: I.c.s. Trabia-network S.r.l. | City: Chisinau | Country: Moldova, Republic of

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.