Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

russmisekaterina36@gmail.com

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:54 pm

Hi there my new mate. How are you today? I believe you are great and you will be glad to respond to my letter! I am extremely excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name is Ekaterina. Probably you have grasped where I am from by my name. I am from a large splendid state the Russian Federation. My age is 36. I’m searching for a man for good friendship and possibly for meaningful relaitonships. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to see your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you reply to my letter, I will send you more images of me. Thus we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I want to learn more about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful spirit.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: russmisekaterina36@gmail.com

I am expecting a letter from you. Ekaterinik!

Header:

Return-Path: <lucas@lanchar.com.br>
Received: from server.lanchar.com.br (server.lanchar.com.br. [107.161.176.58])
Received: from [45.129.56.200] (port=37388 helo=localhost) by server.lanchar.com.br with esmtpsa
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 13:12:11 +0200
Message-ID: <17ADD0EA9AB82836DFFB233776D8AD8D4F5BDF5B@unknown>
Subject: How are you doing my man,

The same return E-mail address using a different image is reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91498&p=236886#p236886

And also here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91568
Post a reply