Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

russmisekaterina36@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

russmisekaterina36@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:54 pm

Hi there my new mate. How are you today? I believe you are great and you will be glad to respond to my letter! I am extremely excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name is Ekaterina. Probably you have grasped where I am from by my name. I am from a large splendid state the Russian Federation. My age is 36. I’m searching for a man for good friendship and possibly for meaningful relaitonships. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to see your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you reply to my letter, I will send you more images of me. Thus we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I want to learn more about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful spirit.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: russmisekaterina36@gmail.com

I am expecting a letter from you. Ekaterinik!

Header:

Return-Path: <lucas@lanchar.com.br>
Received: from server.lanchar.com.br (server.lanchar.com.br. [107.161.176.58])
Received: from [45.129.56.200] (port=37388 helo=localhost) by server.lanchar.com.br with esmtpsa
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 13:12:11 +0200
Message-ID: <17ADD0EA9AB82836DFFB233776D8AD8D4F5BDF5B@unknown>
Subject: How are you doing my man,

The same return E-mail address using a different image is reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91498&p=236886#p236886

And also here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91568
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.