Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alisatiham@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alisatiham@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:34 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello

I am very happy to write a email for acquaintance. I am very sorry if this letter is very bothered you. I am very lonely and weared to live. Many of my friends advised me to try the internet to find for new man. I am sure it will be a very significant step that can change all my life. I not used this kind of acquaintance and so little confused what to do and write. If you also will be interest in the continuation in our dialogue, I will be very glad to read about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to write about me in the first letter. In a beginning I probably need to tell about my name - I am Alisa. I live in country Georgia. I active, sociable, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to find a kind, brave, honest, caring and loving person. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good conversation that will do joyful both us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your variety photos. Therefore, I show you my snapshot. I hope you glad it all and we will now more frequently and interest dialogue.
Respectfully, Alisa

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO fixuowx) (xxx@kyoto-komaki.co.jp@188.162.42.19)
Message-ID: <898c3a6962b69a598580c9725682d50d2f0d-514894977-639421951056732094278907-xxx@kyoto-komaki.co.jp>
Reply-To: Alisa <alisatiham@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: I am tired of being alone and I want my love and happiness
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:02:29 +0300
Organization: established agricultural ensemble
X-Mailer: FastMail General present version 4.9.4

Originating IP: 188.162.42.19
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The scammer stole the images from the real owner social account. Her name is not Alisa and she is not searching for love online...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alisatiiham@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:00 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello

I am very happy to write a email for acquaintance. I am very sorry if this letter is very bothered you. I am very lonely and weared to live. Many of my friends advised me to try the internet to find for new man. I am sure it will be a very significant step that can change all my life. I not used this kind of acquaintance and so little confused what to do and write. If you also will be interest in the continuation in our dialogue, I will be very glad to read about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to write about me in the first letter. In a beginning I probably need to tell about my name - I am Alisa. I live in country Georgia. I active, sociable, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to find a kind, brave, honest, caring and loving person. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good conversation that will do joyful both us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see ab out you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your variety photos. Therefore, I show you my snapshot. I hope you glad it all and we will now more frequently and interest dialogue.

Respectfully, Alisa

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO buhshm) (xxx@b2marketing.com.br@178.176.175.95)
Message-ID: <45144681.a3a61043489cb073afaae3587ca8ff437bc8.qysntxnxz@b2marketing.com.br>
Reply-To: Alisa <alisatiiham@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: at this time i am looking for my love forever
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:04:58 +0300
Organization: barbuda congregation
X-Mailer: Evolution newer version5.50.36

Originating IP: 178.176.175.95
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is the first one posted above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.