Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikita Isaev

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikita Isaev

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

He met me on tinder, he was very well educated, he claimed to be from England but was working for and oil and gas company in Turkey, after a few days he said he didn’t know why but he was in love with me, that was very suspicious so I thought something was wrong and keep going to see if my suspicions were certain. He write me every day, asking how I slept, if I have eaten my meals… repeat how wonderful I was… then he had to travel to Saudi Arabia to sign a work contract, he said that he had to open and account but he need to have 20000 dollars to do it, and he couldn’t access his account and he doesn’t know why, so he was asking to send his friends and mom, then he said that needed 5000 and if I could help him. So then I knew that all my suspicions were true and blocked him and report him on WhatsApp. He said his father was originally from Germany but they had to migrate to England, he had a mother and a sister alive. We also have sexting without pics.
I didn’t send him any money.

His name: George Edward
Didn’t give me his mail
His phone: +44 7451 284702

+447451284702
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Tismi BV
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikita Isaev

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:44 pm

Stolen pictures used:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is / was Nikita Isaev, a Russian politician and journalist, former head of the New Russia movement. He died in November 2019.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.