Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aliya - aliyasweet728@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Aliya - aliyasweet728@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:42 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hi, my name is Aliya and I would like to meet a real man, for communication, meetings and just find a real friend.
Telling about myself, I can tell that I teach dance for children, I studied at Kazan University as a dance teacher. I graduated from the Kazan Federal University of Choreography and also took a couple of courses and several training camps that took place in different cities and even countries.
I am 25 years old and I live in Kazan on the outskirts of the city, I really like my city and what the government is doing for it.
To be honest, I am looking for a friend with whom I can share the most important things, I have burned myself many times about people and I do not want it to happen again.
IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AND YOU JUST WANT TO SPEND TIME CORRESPONDING OR MORE YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN NUDE PHOTOS, PLEASE
JUST IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. And if, nevertheless, our interests agreed with you, then I will be very glad to hear your story about myself. I will wait for your reply. Regards, maybe your new friend Aliya)).

Header:

Received: from [10.8.0.146] ([87.120.254.90])
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 14:06:43 +0500
To: xxx
Message-ID: <808669072.20210526140643@gmail.com>

Originating IP: 87.120.254.90
Originating ISP: Neterra Ltd.
City: Sevlievo
Country of Origin: Bulgaria

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.