Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Natalia - wcmzjwawiz@gugliatti.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Natalia - wcmzjwawiz@gugliatti.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Unsolicited email received:

I'm delighted to greet you here!
I hope that emotion would be mutual and we will find common interests.
Why have I contact with you?
It is so simple, I seek for a companion, in the expectation that my friend over time would become to me something more than just a friend.
Can you understand my point? I have an interest only in long term relations, no games or lies.
It is important. Internet is full of chances for new contacts, but I have never been doing this, anyhow, all of mine last efforts were bad luck for me, perhaps it wasn't appropriate time for that, but now I feel that everything will work out.
Perhaps this is a female intuition? Okay, let me introduce myself.
I'm Nata. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman.
So, I am from Ukranine, you have probably heard about my country before.
I am young, I'm 35, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation.
Therefore, the age difference does not scare me ; rather, on the contrary, I know that I'm seeking for a matured man who is vested with experience and cleverness.
Btw, you perhaps wonder what is my job, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I'm working in little local dental clinic. My role is to give persons perfect smiles, isn't this lovely?
Here is a brief information about me, if you are interested, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me a responding e-mail with brief info about you, probably you'll want telling me where you live, what's your age and what is your occupation.
Bye. Good wishes, Natalia.

Header:

Received: from cpsngf ([47.149.150.27])
Message-ID: <02165ff28686aca4383d8b27c2062c237279c3@jenniferbonilla.com>
Reply-To: Privlekatelnaya <wcmzjwawiz@gugliatti.com>
To:
Subject: it is better to love now
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 08:32:59 -0700

Originating IP: 47.149.150.27
Originating ISP: Frontier-frtr
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Natasha - mgogsvhcu@gugliatti.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:07 pm

I'm happy to greet you here!
I hope this sentiment gonna be responding and we're going to find common interests.
Why have I contact with you?
It's quite simple, I've been looking for a friend, with the hope that my mate with time will turn to me more than just a fellow.
Do you realixe my point? I have an interest only in long term relations, no play, no lie.
It matters. The web is filled with opportunities for meeting people, but I've never got involved with that, anyway, all of mine last efforts were bad luck for me, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but for now I sense that it will work.
May it be a female instinct? OK, now let me present myself.
I'm Nata. It's a normal name for typical Ukranian girl.
Right, I'm native of Ukraine, you have probably heard about my country before.
I am young, I'm 35, and I understand that this is a mature enough age for a serious relationship.
Thus, the age difference doesn't matter to me ; quite the contrary, I know that I'm seeking for a matured man who is endowed with experience and a good mind.
By the way, you are probably wondering what I do, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I work in a small local dentistry. My mission is to make nice smiles, isn't it great?
This is a short info about me, case you're interesting, then I beg you to react and write me a responding e-mail with brief info about you, probably you'll want telling me where you are living, what's your age and what's your job.
Catch you later. Warm wishes, Natasha.

Header:

Received: from bwwcttncehfvs ([81.86.194.208])
Message-ID: <0c469271855005d2f10ff9aaa1754e52718890890f@covint.com.mx>
Reply-To: Snogsshibatelnaya <mgogsvhcu@gugliatti.com>
To:
Subject: Hope you're interested, you can drop a line me
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 20:56:05 -0700

Originating IP: 81.86.194.208
Originating ISP: Talktalk
City: Chatham
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

+ the same stolen picture.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anna - whyvwj@guglyatti.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Hi! How was your day? I hope everything is prettygood. I am creating my e-mail and I hope that you arenormal person. It is not theprimaryattemptto meet someone in Internet. My past contactsturned out to be married men.
Forming a seriousconnectionis my prioritygoal. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will correspond a little about my life.
I'm ANNA. I'm from Ukraine, after all I've been thinking more and more about changing my place of residence. I am already thirty five, I appreciate that it is too late, the time ispenetrating. Therefore, I do not have the desire to playstupid games.
I'm educated and smart, kindwoman, as well as a nicehousewife. I work in dentistry.
I do not have any financial troubles. It is theresume of me.
If our objectionsmatch, you canrespond me. Tell about youself! Whether we are interested in each other, I suppose we haveanability.
Now the option is yours. I will be looking forward for your reply. Annochka

Header:

Received: from uggncrfqi ([66.65.167.223])
Message-ID: <0c306448bc69c6c6e51bedbeb5615a46659c759169@nikkiandbuck.com>
Reply-To: Coquettish <whyvwj@guglyatti.com>
To: xxx
Subject: I hope you're interested, make a reply
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 10:15:06 -0700

Originating IP: 66.65.167.223
Originating ISP: Twc-12271-nyc
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is Katerina S., blogger from Kiev.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.