Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alvin Charles - Wonder - alvincharles974@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alvin Charles - Wonder - alvincharles974@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 29, 2021 10:31 pm

Alvin charles
59, Man, Single
Chicago Heights, United States (737 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
42 - 69 years
Within 737 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Chatlog:

hello good morning how are you nice to meet you am new here on this site I hope you wouldn't mind me knowing you more better send me your email address I Will write to tell you more about myself you also tell me more about yourself or send me message on my own email inbox when I see it I will reply back to you immediately okay here is my email address) alvincharles974@gmail.com

2021. 05. 14. 01:52:39

Okay I understand everything you say to me I will write to tell you more about myself you also tell more about yourself okay but am not always online here because of the nature of my work I only write to my son John true Google Hangout every morning before I start my day I will also like to have you there with me it's for easy communication for each other

2021. 05. 15. 08:07:30

Mine am from crystal Minnesota I have a house in Chicago am a widower I lost my wife seven years ago on cancer of breast I have a son 14 year's old currently schooling in London

2021. 05. 15. 08:09:00

Right now am not in the state am in another country state where am working am American colonel currently serving in al-tanf Syria for peacekeeping mission with my troop's of soldiers I have been here for 11 months I have not less than 1 month to finish my mission here I return back in state this my last mission here I retire and start a new life establish my money buying houses renting people in a good way also take good care of myself with my son John but I will need a good caring woman who have a good heart to spend the rest of my life with who can take good care of me with my son I will also take good care of her until the end of our lives because am always a very good caring respectful simple understanding man that respect my dignity so much always wanna be happy I hate lies am easy going man am very honest and humble person I knows my responsibility as a man

2021. 05. 15. 08:12:59

Am new here on this site and you're the only first woman I have write here on this site and if possible God permit I will not write to anyone or any other woman I will respect you also respect me too because that's the most important thing in a good serious relationship for it to be strong and last forever mine am not the kind of man who cheated on they beloved wife because it hurts I also don't want anyone to hurt me too

2021. 05. 15. 21:47:55

That's good to know you also don't cheat like wise me you're the kind of woman I would like to spend the rest of my life with

2021. 05. 16. 09:09:40

Tell me do you have kids also how old are you with your occupation mine am 59 to 60 years old I was born in 1-12-1961 that's my birthday month

2021. 05. 16. 09:11:00

Send me your address email I will like us to have contact there also download Google Hangout with your cellphone true Google play store app install it from there after that you add up my email address on it send me message there when I see your message I will reply back to you immediately okay

2021. 05. 16. 09:13:26

alvincharles974@gmail.com

2021. 05. 16. 09:13:33

Here is my email address I hope to see your message on my email inbox also on Google Hangout okay

2021. 05. 16. 09:14:00

If possible God permit us to become the most happiest family in the world tomorrow am ready to do all my best to make sure you're a happy woman until the end of our lives do you the things you will like am always a good caring man a great man a hero and no one is ordinary to me because am not ordinary in God eyes that's why he made me what I am today is not with my power but with the power of God

2021. 05. 16. 09:22:40

I believe we are here today for a purpose because God do things in a good way not in bad way maybe it's because of your good heart and your respect makes God to direct me to you a good caring man like me who can take good care of you and protect you until the end of our lives you're a blessing to me am also a blessing to you too you're God sent to me for us to be here today

2021. 05. 16. 09:25:36

You're heavily sent my angel

2021. 05. 16. 18:20:30

Hello good evening my dear I return back now I decided to check on you here to know how you're doing before I slept off because where I am now in Syria we have night

2021. 05. 16. 19:03:54

I read your message I understand everything you say to me

2021. 05. 16. 19:04:12

You have a good age also with nice birthday month

2021. 05. 16. 19:04:27

I feel for you that you don't have kids but if God permit us we are okay with my little son John because I don't want to give birth anymore but I will always be making love with you whenever you need my present

2021. 05. 16. 19:06:00

Send me message on my email inbox also on Google Hangout I would like us to continue writing on Google Hangout it's for easy communication for us okay

2021. 05. 16. 19:07:47

From there we can know each other more better okay

2021. 05. 16. 19:09:50

Or send me your own email address I will write you with my hand you then also download Google Hangout I will also send you message there on Google Hangout when you see my message you reply back to me okay

2021. 05. 16. 19:11:40

Hello my dear friend I don't know why you keep me silent for long

2021. 05. 17. 05:16:55

You can send me your WhatsApp number if you don't have email address so we can keep in touch on Whatsapp first I don't like coming on this site here because of the nature of my job

2021. 05. 18. 00:18:26

Yes we talk here for a while but at least when you see my message you reply back to me immediately for me to know you're serious with me but are you trying to write to my on google Hangout later you let me know okay

2021. 05. 18. 06:33:48

Also tell me your occupation with your religion also do you have your own personal house where you live there buffalo USA or you live in apartment alone??

2021. 05. 18. 06:36:06

Mine am a Christian catholic faith

2021. 05. 18. 22:55:55

Okay I understand everything you say to me where you live there in USA I also understand your job as a business woman now what type of goods do you sell

2021. 05. 19. 01:04:12

Mine I have a house in minnesota also in Chicago when I visit USA soon I will like to invest there but I will need a good woman like you to spend the rest of my life with because I don't have anyone with me only my son John my parents is late no brother no sister I was still small when my father died my mother passed away 5 years back

2021. 05. 19. 01:07:36

Am glad to know you have bog with Cat I also love animals try to write to me on google Hangout with my email address I will like to send you some of my pictures true there you also send to me I will be happy if we keep in touch there it's for easy communication for us because I only have my son John there with me

2021. 05. 19. 01:11:12

2021. 05. 19. 01:11:29

Here is my email address try to send me message on my email inbox also on Google Hangout okay

2021. 05. 19. 01:11:55

You can download Google Hangout with your cellphone true Google play store app install it from there after that you add up my email address on it send me message there if I see your message I reply back to you immediately okay

2021. 05. 19. 23:39:15

Okay I understand everything you say to me mine if possible God permit us I will get married to you i will support you in all your needs because I see you to be a good caring woman

2021. 05. 20. 00:55:18

I don't know why you don't have email address you have to create that with your cellphone true Google app use your number to do it okay I also want to keep in touch on Google Hangout like I teach you how to do it you can still ask me a question if you don't understand me clearly

2021. 05. 20. 00:57:06

True the Google Hangout I will like to call you a video call there because I will also like to see your face okay

2021. 05. 20. 23:34:46

Okay my dear good friend I understand what you say to me that you don't have gmail account also with google Hangout but you can create gmail email address true Google application with your cellphone number after that you add it up on your gmail email app on your cellphone true there you can send me message on my email inbox also download Google Hangout with your cellphone too because gmail email works with google Hangout okay also add up my email address on Google Hangout write to me there okay

2021. 05. 21. 06:20:05

I hope you understand and I say to you on how you will do the gmail email address also with Google Hangout but before that I would like you to send me your WhatsApp number for us to keep in touch on WhatsApp first okay because am not always online here because of the nature of my job send me your WhatsApp number okay

2021. 05. 21. 06:22:47

Send me your WhatsApp number first I will write you there first okay

2021. 05. 21. 06:23:54

send me your Gmail email address I write with to you on your email address you then download Google Hangout with your cellphone true Google play store app install it from there after that you add up my email address on it write to me there when I see your message I will reply back to you immediately it's for easy communication for us true there I will send you some of my pictures you also send yours to me because I will be very happy to see okay

2021. 05. 21. 10:23:12

Or use your hands send me message on my email inbox also on Google Hangout okay

2021. 05. 21. 10:24:14

2021. 05. 21. 10:24:38

Here is my email address also send yours to me okay

2021. 05. 21. 10:25:16

Hi I have been waiting for your email address okay I return back now I noticed that you haven't sent it yet

2021. 05. 21. 21:09:07

but send me your email address I will send you message there when you my message you reply back to me okay you will also understand what you say to on how you will write to me on Google Hangout okay

2021. 05. 21. 22:46:19

Hello good morning here my dear how are you doing I hope you're fine I wonder why you haven't reply back to me and send me your email address I don't know why do not want to keep in touch with a good man like me

Hello good evening here my dear thank you so much for your email address you sent to me now I will send you message on your email inbox when you receive it you reply back to me okay if you don't have Google yet you can download it I might send you message myself there it's for easy communication for us because I only write with my son John true there every morning before I start my day I will also like to have you there with me too okay

2021. 05. 23. 20:43:39

Download Google Hangout you let me know I will use your email address and send you message there you then accept me and reply back to me immediately okay

2021. 05. 23. 20:45:08

At least we can continue writing there every morning before I start my day also night whenever I return back from work so we can always be knowing how each other is doing until I visit USA soon in one month from now okay

2021. 05. 23. 20:46:20

I have sent you message on Google Hangout with your email address when you download you go to invite accept me and reply back to me immediately I hope to see you there tomorrow okay

2021. 05. 23. 21:02:57

I sent you message on your email inbox but you haven't reply back to me

11:42:23

I also sent you message on Google Hangout if you have already downloaded it you have to accept me and reply back to me okay

11:42:56

Hello good day my heart desire right now I came to my office place to write them some files to pass out to our general I decided to check your Google Hangout to know if you have write to me there but I don't see any message even all the messages I sent to you on your email inbox you haven't reply to me

12:13:04

Nothing is there to do the Google Hangout if you have already download it I will send you message there when you see it you reply back to me true there I will call you a video call because I will be very happy to see your okay send you some of my pictures you also send yours to me because I will be happy to see it okay

12:18:51

I like you and my spirit accepted you so much in my heart as a good woman if not that I would have been bothering you that I would like us to keep in touch with each other there I don't like seeing myself as a disturbance to someone else you're the only first woman I have write with here on this site and I understand to respect myself that way that's why I told you to write me on google Hangout for us to protect our loves besides am not always online here on this site because of the nature of my job you're the reason why am still coming here i like you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you we can see each other soon when I visit USA but am not in rush that's why we have to continue knowing each other more better on google Hangout okay

12:25:05

I like you and my spirit accepted you so much in my heart as a good woman if not that I wouldn't have been bothering you that I would like us to keep in touch with each other there I don't like seeing myself as a disturbance to someone else you're the only first woman I have write with here on this site and I understand to respect myself that way that's why I told you to write me on google Hangout for us to protect our loves besides am not always online here on this site because of the nature of my job you're the reason why am still coming here i like you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you we can see each other soon when I visit USA but am not in rush that's why we have to continue knowing each other more better on google Hangout okay

12:28:43

I like you and my spirit accepted you so much in my heart as a good woman if not that I wouldn't have been bothering you that I would like us to keep in touch with each other there I don't like seeing myself as a disturbance to someone else you're the only first woman I have write with here on this site and I want to respect myself that way that's why I told you to write me on google Hangout for us to protect our loves besides am not always online here on this site because of the nature of my job you're the reason why am still coming here i like you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you we can see each other soon when I visit USA but am not in rush that's why we have to continue knowing each other more better on google Hangout okay

12:31:06

I really want to love and beloved

12:32:59

What you will understand in this life is every Man are not the same also every woman are not the same there's still the Good once in life but God only gives it to those who deserve it

12:38:55

I very good caring respectful simple understanding man and romantic in loving

12:39:48

I'm very good caring respectful simple understanding man and romantic in loving

12:40:21

At my age I know what I want and where I want to be

12:41:09

Download Google Hangout you let me know okay I will use my new email address to send you message there by myself because my old email address was blocked today on Google Hangout that's worried me so much

13:46:08

alvincharles53@gmail.com

13:46:35

Here is my new email address okay when you download Google Hangout use it to send me message there okay if you can't send me message there I will send you by myself when you download the Google Hangout app okay

2021. 05. 25. 23:27:01

Okay let keep in touch on email address always as you said but know that I can't call you a video call on email address only on Google Hangout well I believe Will soon see each other when I visit USA soon

2021. 05. 26. 04:28:05

Hello good evening here my dear good friend my heart desire how are you how was your day went I hope you're fine you don't always reply back to me on my email address today I really feel so bad and worried here because of what happening here in Syria things getting worst here every day I can't wait to be out from here soon I don't want to lose my life here

2021. 05. 26. 20:56:36

One of my colleague from American died here today they was been attacks on they way coming back in the camp the rebels attack them I will send you the pictures on your mail

2021. 05. 26. 21:01:15

Today we received information from United States government nation and we are called meeting which we only do meetings on Sundays they have said we have to stay here in Syria for more one year because of what happening here in Syria and I can't stay here for more one year because anything can happen I still find out from our general here that one of the other of my colleague have traveled out from here last week true lawyer information from American they work for United States government nation here in Syria her wife was the one who helped him to contact the lawyer information to help her husband out of here soon because of what happening here in Syria but mine I don't have anyone with me my wife is died and I have no brother no sister I only have my son John with me which I also left all my contacts at home before my mission here in Syria

2021. 05. 26. 21:07:45

Since I have you here with me I would like you to have me contact the lawyer information from American for them to help me get out of here soon in Syria I believe with God everything will work out in a good way they're going to help me get out of here the same way they help the other of my colleague out from here last week

2021. 05. 26. 21:11:01

I would like to get the lawyer information from our general here in Syria because he's the only one who can help me get the lawyer information from American to help me get out of here if possible God help me to get it I will send it to you and then write to you letter you will send to them true they email inbox for them to help me get out of here soon because you can only write to them true Gmail email inbox if there's anything they reply back to you you also tell me am here for you to tell you what you will write to them to help me get out of here soon this the only opportunity I have now to be out from here that's why I decided to tell you because I believe it will be more better for us if am out of here because am going to come directly to meet you there in your own City buffalo when you have me there with you I will invest there immediately and I will spend the rest of my life with you am not going to return back here in Syria anymore I will write for my retirement letter after that I will go and pick up my son John in his school in London

2021. 05. 26. 21:20:11

I hope you understand everything I say to you on how you will help me contact the lawyer information from American to help me get out of here soon??

00:50:28

Hello good morning here my heart desire how are you how was your night I hope you're slept well last night but I guess you have middle night there now in buffalo I hope up now to start my day you're the only first thing that comes to mind to write to you to know how you're doing before I start my day for early investigation

06:27:01

Thank you so much for your kindness on me also with your effort on me for helping me get out of here I promise to do more for you when you have me there with you in our country USA I still thank God that I get lawyer information from our general here in Syria

06:29:29

mariasusan269@gmail.com

06:34:00

Here is the lawyer information from America our general here sent to me now I will write to you what you will send to them on they email inbox for them to help me get out of here soon because you will stand on behalf of me as my partner for them to help me get out of here soon I believe with God everything will work out in a good way they're going to help me get out of here the same way they help the other of my colleague out of here last week

06:37:11

Good Morning. I am writing on behalf of Colonel Alvin Charles, who is currently serving in Al-tanf Syria for the Peacekeeping mission. I request two weeks of vacations to Buffalo USA, for urgent family reasons. , I ask for help to request a two-week vacation at the United Nations Office, your family members urgently need your presence in USA. I hope my request is approved. Thank you.

06:42:46

This is the letter I want you to send to them on they email inbox for them to help me get out of here soon if there's anything they reply to you you also tell me am here for you to tell what you will write to them to help me get out of here soon okay

06:44:30

Now I have to start my day for early investigation see you later in the evening when I return back from work I wish you a very great wonderful day ahead when you will wake up to start your own day praying that God will always protect us all together in our way going out and coming back in until you have me there with you in Jesus name Amen

06:46:40

Okay my love thank you so much for your good caring on me for bless you for me I promise to do more for you when you have me with you soon I pray and believe that God will hear our prayers in all our wishes and our desires in Jesus name Amen

23:53:33

If there's anything they reply back to you you also tell me on my email inbox am here for you to tell you what you will reply back to them to help me get out of here soon okay

23:54:38

You're a good woman I promise to love you forever when you have me with you soon I will never disappoint you or let you down until the end of our lives am a man of my words my promises never fell I will fulfill all my promises I made for you since you're trying your best to make sure you help me get out of when you have me with you I will support you in all your needs take good care of you always because you really deserve the rest of my life you're heavily sent to me
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Hello good evening here my dear how are you how was your day went I hope you're fine my heart desire right now am just returning back from work you're the only first thing that comes to my mind to check on you to know how you're doing before I slept off I hope you're fine thank you so much for your email address you sent to me on wonder/site I have already written to you there when you read my message there you will understand what I say to you on how you download Google Hangout I will use my own hands to send you message there with your email address when you see me my message you reply back to me immediately okay

Header;

Return-Path: <alvincharles974@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021
Subject: Alvin charles

I have sent you message on Google Hangout with your email address when you download you go to invite accept me and reply back to me immediately I hope to see you there tomorrow okay

Hello good evening here my heart desire how are you how was your day went I hope you're fine my dear ? I understand what you say to me that you don't have Google Hangout but you can download Google Hangout with your cellphone true Google play store app install it from there I have already sent you message there with your email address when you download the Google Hangout go to the invite accept my request reply back to me I will be waiting for you there it's for easy communication for us okay because I only write to my son John true Google Hangout every morning before I start my day I will also be happy to have you there with me at least we can continue writing there every morning before I start my day also night whenever I return back from work so we can always be knowing how each other is doing until I visit USA soon if God permit us I will be very happy to spend the rest of my life with you and am very already to do all my best to make sure you're a happy woman with me until the end of our lives I will be very happy to see you in person when I visit USA soon in one month from at least we can see each other face to face okay true Google Hangout I can also come you video call also send you some of my pictures you also send yours to me because I will be very happy to see it I hope to see you on my Google Hangout okay I believe you can do the Google Hangout you will also like there
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 29, 2021 10:41 pm

I really want to love and respect am very good caring respectful simple understanding man that respect my dignity so much always wanna be happy I hate lies am easy going man am very honest and humble person I knows my responsibility as a man even if I don't know on my own my wife John's mother always says am so good to her when she was still alive she loves me so much for being her husband I also love her too sometimes I do remember the dieth of my wife but I will give my heart to God because I believe God knows the best in life his creature of everything in life his our streath and our lives without him we have no power to be alive in this world with God I believe the future is bright more better days ahead the choice is yours if God permit us I will respect you as my wife you also respect me as your husband we become the most happiest family in the world do everything together be happy I will not like to give birth anymore am okay with my son John but I will always be making love with you whenever you need my present I will do you the things you will like because am always a good caring romantic man over since 7 to 8 years now I lost my wife I have been a alone because I have been very busy with work after my Retirement now I will need a good caring woman to spend the rest of my life with but my spirit have accepted you so much in my heart as a good woman if God allow us to be in a good serious relationship with each other I will not like you to write with anyone or any other man I will also do the same I will not write to anyone or any other woman because am not the kind of man who cheated on they beloved wife I also don't want anyone to cheat on me because it hurts to much I promise to love you and respect you am a man of my words my promises never fell when I say I love you I say with all my heart if you're already to give all your heart to me I will also give my whole to you because you deserve the rest of my life I will make you a great woman because am great man but no one is ordinary to me because am not ordinary in God eyes that's why he made me what I am today I believe we're here for a purpose because God do things in a way not in bad way you're a blessing to me am also a blessing to you too maybe it's because of your respect and your good heart makes God to direct me to you a good man like me who can take good care of you with our family until the end of our lives

What's your favorite food also with your hobbies now I will try to send you some of my pictures true here you also send yours to me okay, here is some of my pictures with my son John also when my wife was still alive I would also like you to send yours to me I will be very happy to see them okay

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 29, 2021 10:45 pm

Here is the picture of my colleague of America who died here today in al-tanf Syria this makes me feel so much bad today one soldier was injured

This is what I have been passing true here for my months now my situation here is very bad Syria is not a save zoon for me to stay I really thank you so much for your effort with your kindness on me for helping me out of here I will do more for you when you have me with you soon i have already sent you the lawyer information with the letter you will send to them I sent it to you on site when you reading everything I sent you there you will understand it very well okay

Right now am just returning back from work I feel so much tired I work so much today I check on you on site I notice that you haven't reply back to me I don't know how you're going true with the lawyer information from American for them to help me get out of here soon

More stolen images:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 29, 2021 10:47 pm

Here is my passport with my working ID forward it to them if there's anything you're going true with them you also tell me okay when I wake up tomorrow morning I will read your messages because I want to rest am very tired here beside my time is against me I have to wake up early tomorrow morning okay goodnight I wish you sweet dreams when it's up to you to sleep over there take good care of yourself for me and always be strong I pray and believe soon with your help everything will normalized you have me there with you in our country USA

Now I have to start my day for early investigation to direct my solder's on they duty Post because I work everyday here I don't have a rest day I work both on Saturday and Sunday's this what I have been facing here for many months now no rest I don't eat well anymore but I believe with God and with your help I will be out of this bad situation, now I have to go I wish you a very great wonderful day ahead when you wake up to start your own day praying that God will always protect us all together in our way going out and coming back in nothing will happen to any of us until you have me with you in your arms in Jesus name Amen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariasusan269@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 29, 2021 10:53 pm

I received your letter in my office kindly send to me any of colonel Alvin Charles identification ID before we proceed

Header:

Return-Path: <mariasusan269@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021
Subject: MARIA LAW AND SOLICITORS.

Good day

I Received the information's Id you send to me. I accept your request. you will pay the sum of $3,200(three thousand two hundred dollars) to Register your Data into our Computer Data Base Before it will be send to General Head Office of United Nation to Approve your Request within few working Days.

This is the information to send the money.
Beneficiary's bank. PLC FIDELITY BANK
Bank Management CITIBANK, NA P.O.BOX 336 STRAND LONDON, WCR IHB ENGLNAD
SWIFT code. CITIGB2L
CLASSIFICATION CODE 18-50-08
CODE SWIFT FIDTNGLA
IBAN GB40CITI18500810386642
Beneficial name I. U. E.
Account number 509075XXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariasusan269@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 31, 2021 4:15 pm

I understand everything said, I will send you another bank information when you make the payment you send us the receipt of the proof of the payment you make okay

This is the bank information to send the money.

Bank name: Bank of America
Account holder's name: H. J. S.
Bank Account number: 3251 4234XXXX
Routing number: 121000358
Bank address: 2708 Ming Ave, Bakersfield CA 93304
Swift code: BOFAUS3N (USD) for foreign currency: BOFAUS6S

Good day madam I hope you received another bank information I sent to you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariasusan269@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:11 pm

I heard what you say to me when you make the payment tomorrow snap the receipt and send to me as proof okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello good morning here my heart desire how are you doing I hope you're fine I slept off last night that's why I do not reply back to you thank you so much for

Hello good evening my love how are you how was your day went I hope you're fine my happiness angel God sent to me baby I have been very worried to hear from you I hope everything is alright with you my queen I still also don't know how you're going true with the lawyer information from America to help me get out of here soon things getting worst here every day I can't wait to have you with me soon

Hello good evening here my heart desire how are you how was your day going I hope you're fine my love. baby I wonder why you haven't write to me I hope everything is alright with you my angel?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariasusan269@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:14 pm

Madam if you're serious with us you let me know if are not serious with us you then back off because I haven't see the receipt of proof of the payment you made for your husband alvin charles or if you can't get the receipt of the payment you made call the money back you then send it to me true betcoin I will send you a wallet where you will send the money to do you understand everything I say to you madam???
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.