Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alvin Charles - Wonder - alvincharles974@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alvincharles974@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:16 pm

So you only check messages once per day why haven't you been replying back my message to me beside I don't know how you're going true with the lawyer information from America to help me get out of here soon or if you're not serious to help me get out of here you let me know stop kidding me okay

Tell me how you have been going true with the lawyer's to help me get out of here soon

My love why are you playing with my feelings on you why haven't you reply back to me here on my email inbox how you're going true with the lawyer's to help me get out of here soon put yourself in my shoes to know if you're the one in this kind of my situation here in al-tanf Syria how will you feel??? If you don't want to help me get out of here you let me know okay
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariasusan269@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:17 pm

Madam I will send you the betcion wallet address and try to make the payment tomorrow after you let me know immediately okay. also send the proof tomorrow when you have make the payment true betcion wallet okay

This the address.

1Nut7ax1B7n9JWuDd5zfwKWY4NUB4AKszY

Madam have you make the payment true betcoin wallet address??
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.