Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mia - myongnepa6g@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mia - myongnepa6g@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hope that you favored my own pic and not mind seeing this note. I am actually a woman who's waiting for somebody to sooner or later create a bond with. I'm just tired of deceit and betrayal tbh. Hence in case if you are engaged, why don't we get to know each other, then we could potentially go for phone calls, see in which direction it will go. Now i would like to know a couple of things regarding your daily life pursuits & precisely what do you want to know about me, because I kinda do not know where to start, a lot to say. Although i will bring up a little bit regardless. I reside in Australia and came into this world over here too. I really like touring a whole lot and I'm thirty-two y.o right now. Want somebody older compared to me, I reckon that mature men are usually more patient and responsible. Exactly where are you from and how old are you? I will be thrilled to get a photo of you to see the way you actually appear like, that way I will know your real intentions knowning that you don't have anything to conceal. Hoping to see a message from you really soon).
Your Australian friend, Mia.

Header:

Received: from bookmark ([89.254.251.228])
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:59:18 +0000
From: Best Sweet <xxx@johbre.com> <-hacked / spoofed email address
Reply-To: myongnepa6g@gmx.com
To:
Message-ID: <bf29226d-a57d-8c37-e27f-b869333e5835@smtpout.secureserver.net>
Subject: You are worthy only of the purest truth

Originating IP: 89.254.251.228
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Kirov
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mia - viviennemakenzie008@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hope that you really liked my own photograph and not really mind seeing this text.
I'm a gal who's waiting for someone to eventually create a household with.
I'm so tired of tricks as well as unfaithfulness to be honest.
Hence in case if you are serious, let's become familiar with one another, then we could potentially switch to telephone calls, see where it will go.
And now i would like to know stuff regarding your life pursuits & what exactly do you wish to find out about me, because I really have no idea where i should start, a lot to say.
Although allow me to mention a little bit in any case.
I reside in Australia and came into this world over here as well.
I absolutely love touring a lot and I am just thirty-two years of age at the moment.
Need someone more mature compared to me, I suppose older men are definitely more caring and also trustworthy.
Where you reside and your age?
I will be happy to get a pic of you to know the way you actually look like, this way I am going to fully understand your real intentions and that you don't have something to hide.
Looking to get a letter from you shortly).
Your Foreign Cobber, Mia.

Header:

Received: from jvmlrk (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 05:39:15 +0200
Message-ID: <2245f3a0ab80aaa0aca91fb355614b4fe9f066@misrdsl.com>
Reply-To: Mia <viviennemakenzie008@gmail.com>
Subject: Unusual.

Originating IP: 192.210.236.179
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
City: Elk Grove Village
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

macijourney23@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Hopefully you trully liked my shot and also do not really mind seeing the following e-mail. I am actually a lady who's waiting for somebody to eventually create a family with. I'm fed up with deception and betrayals to be honest. Hence if you are interested, why don't we become familiar with each other, and then we could perhaps switch to telephone calls, see just where it will go. And now i want to know stuff regarding your everyday life passions and what exactly would you like to find out about me, as I seriously do not know where i should begin, so much to say. Though i will bring up a little anyways) I reside in Sydney and came into this world over here too. I really enjoy journeying quite a lot and I'm just thirty two y.o right now. Really want someone more mature than me, I guess mature males are definitely more patient as well as trustworthy. Where exactly are you from and how old are you? I'll be grateful to receive a pic of you to know the way you really appear like, this way I'll fully understand your real intentions and that you don't have something to conceal.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: macijourney23@gmail.com

Looking to collect a letter from you in the near future). Your Foreign Cobber, Mia.

Header:

Return-Path: <delica37@ypost.plala.or.jp>
Received: from msc14.plala.or.jp (msc14.plala.or.jp. [60.36.166.24])
Received: from localhost ([149.56.44.47]) by msc14.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 12:19:08 +0200
Subject: Salutation dear friend.

Orig IP: 149.56.44.47 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Same image posted on May 27, 2021
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

macijourney23@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:35 pm

Hopefully you favored my own picture and also do not really mind seeing this text. I am actually a lady who's looking for someone to eventually build a family with. I'm really tired of deception & unfaithfulness tbh. Hence if you're serious, why don't we get acquainted with one another, and then we could maybe go for telephone calls, see exactly where it goes. Now i wish to know few things regarding your everyday life pursuits and what specifically do you want to know of me, since I really don't know where can i start, a lot to say. Though i will bring up a little anyways. I live in Australia and came into this world here as well. I absolutely love touring a whole lot and I am actually thirty two yrs. old right now. Really want someone older than me, I suppose older gents are usually more caring and reliable. Where you reside and what's your age? I will be thrilled to get a picture of you to know how you really look like, that way I am going to know your real intentions and that you don't have anything to conceal.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: macijourney23@gmail.com

Expecting to receive a note from you in the near future). Your Foreign friend, Mia.

Header:

Return-Path: <nojiri@pop16.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.83.214.69) by msrg5081.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 19:09:43 +0200
Message-ID: <9617258B9E2B9EDE2EA1CFF8749280778ADA0203@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart,

Orig IP: 185.83.214.69 | Orig ISP: Anonymize, Inc | City: Viana Do Castelo | Country: Portugal

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

viviennemakenzie008@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:30 pm

I hope you favored my new pic and don't really mind getting this letter.
I'm a lady who is looking for someone to sooner or later build a family with.
I'm sick and tired of deceit and unfaithfulness tbh.
And so in case if you are intrigued, why don't we get to know each other, and then we could maybe opt for telephone calls, find out where it goes.
And now i would like to know something about your life pursuits & precisely what do you want to know of me, as I seriously do not know where i can begin, so much to say.
Though i am going to bring up a little bit in any case.
I'm from Australia and was born over here likewise.
I enjoy journeying a lot and I am actually thirty two yrs at this point.
Want somebody older compared to me, I reckon that older males are usually more caring as well as responsible.
Exactly where are you from and your age?
I will be happy to get an image of you to see how you actually look like, that way I will fully understand your real aims knowning that you you do not have anything to hide.
Hoping to get a note from you soon).
Your Australian Cobber, Mia.

Header:

Return-Path: <we.elbosta.wsfbe09092002@misrdsl.com>
Received: from enhwrv (unknown [192.210.236.179]) by serv.cashegy.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id CCB29106B566;
Message-ID: <a8f046151e351f15191caa06e0d4fefa95646c@misrdsl.com>
Reply-To: Mia <viviennemakenzie008@gmail.com>
Subject: Something eternal.
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 01:28:35 +0200

Orig IP: 192.210.236.179 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

Same image already posted on May 27, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.