Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Emerson Nick - wonder - nicholasemerson49@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Emerson Nick - wonder - nicholasemerson49@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:39 pm

Emerson nick
33, Man, Single
Houston, United States (4955 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman, Man, Couple
26 - 40 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Chatlog:

Hello

01:16:28

So what you want to know??

01:35:23

Thank you for your message i really appreciate it, i will love to know more about you too as you seem to be a nice person who is curious and I am very curious too to learn more about you if possible.

09:36:46

On the aspect of my previous relationship i am single for now and searching that was why i am on this dating site. How about you??

09:39:06

So how about you. What's your story?? Past relationships??work??

18:58:47

Sorry to hear that, but am happy that you could create something of your own , after having a rough patch, you are strong woman and I like that about you......

21:22:50

I will be honest with you ,am captivated by your humble profile and I would like to be more than just a friend to you ........do you mind if we chat and talk more on Google mail...
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nicholasemerson49@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Hi , it's Nicholas we met on wonder dating site, I hope you remember. It's nice writing you up via email. Reply as soon as you get the chance

Header:

Return-Path: <nicholasemerson49@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021
Subject:

That's so touching,I feel sad when I hear things like this , so sorry for reminding you about your past.
hope you are good??

I also love kids, I have this God daughter that I do virtually everything with
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:44 pm

I am 33 years of age and for the first time in a long while I am feeling happy talking to a lady

Well for fun I enjoy slow or fast dancing, walking in the woods holding hands, candlelight dinners, travel, shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that special person.

Based on my relationship status I am currently single which resulted cause I caught my girlfriend with my friend. It was not a good sight.
I felt betrayed so I made a decision to find another. A person matured that knows the meaning of love. I hope it's not too much to ask ??
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:46 pm

I would love to drop my number if I had any with me ,but the problem is that am on duty currently,and the phone's we mk use off are once with internet access no numbers that's why I can only mail you or can call you via Google Hangout thats if you allow me to ....am really eager to know you that's why I want to call you ,so we could know more about each other.....

Because I felt it will give us the avenue to know and hear from each other. I am only restricted to mails and online calls. I have this feeling you have a beautiful voice. I just wanted to kill my curiosity.

i don't just know what keeps me getting attracted to you honestly , maybe that's nature and life for you, actually i must tell u that i am seriously interested in making a matured relationship, i mean i love matured women since they have insight and knowlegde on how to go about in making a lasting relationship.
I really want to start something lasting with you , I want to be with you . I am crazy about you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:48 pm

Of course, we can work something out if our minds are in it. A wise man once said you get what ever you put your mind into.
I don't know if I am dreaming, but if it is a dream it's surely a big dream, but all I want is to love you, to wake up beside you each morning, to feel the warmth of your hand

My love , I really want us to meet. It will give me the peace of mind and also elate my soul.
You mind sending me a photo of you, if possible your address and phone number so at least I can communicate with you at ease, or send surprise parcels across. The number will give me the platform to hear your beautiful voice.

Honey I really wish to see you sooner but the nature of my work doesn't give me that freedom. Please my love it's only by applying for emergency vacation that will give us the chance to meet in person.
I will really like you to write to my commander telling him you want to apply for an emergency vacation level for your fiance here in the camp.

So please can I give my commander your Gmail so you can communicate directly with him .

It will be a beauty to meet you in person knowing I plan to spend the rest of my life with you. I Love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:50 pm

My love I can't wait to meet up with you as it will give my heart great joy. I really can't wait to see you my love. I am so excited. I love you so much.
Below is the email of my conandant.

Jamestravis600@gmail.com

Wow thats the best news I am getting in a long while. I am happy you are doing the for us. I love you .
How is your health my love? I trust you are getting better.

Really, that's great news. In my line of work we have principles and protocols. Please do your best to call or text the uinted nation, they have the final authority.
Did the conandant give you the email or number to reach out to them concerning the leave?
My love I will be with you sooner than you think. I just need the permission of the United Nations.
I love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Jamestravis600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:52 pm

Good morning Sir/ma'am
All Leave Forms should be requisited from the United Nations.
Best Regards
James

Header:

Return-Path: <jamestravis600@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021
Subject: Re: Nicholas Emerson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Ok Love. It's really amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought I could love this much but I was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I love you with all my heart.

What is your favorite kind of flower my love ?

My love have you gotten any text from United Nations

My love you have to contact the United Nations seeking for leave for me. That's what my comandant instructed me to tell you. It's the only way I can get to have that chance to meet up with you my love.
This is the email Contact@Unitednations.com

I love you so much my
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 8:58 pm

To be honest and realistic with you I never believed I would fall in love again but you change a lot of things about me, you are a light in my darkness. I Love you xoxoxo

my love you are something I never thought could exist for me . You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret being with you this way.
I know I am missing alot not being there with you but I cant wait to meet your Family and taking you to my Family for a special introduction.
Its going to be lovely cuddle up with you for more than a week .
I have been through some relationships, but none seem to work out. I was used and played by women who I really loved. Since then I have not taken chances with women. But you happened to me, you came into my life and stole my heart from the day I saw your profile on the dating application.
At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously.
But you are worth the wait, you a4e wort every single minute , I love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 9:00 pm

Hi , it's really beautiful knowing that each time I go through my mails, yours is the first I read, I always have these butterflies in my stomach. I feel excited and elated. You would understand better if I was with you my love. The number you gave me, I tried calling timelessly just to hear that beautiful voice but it doesn't connect. I guess it is because of my jumbo phone.

Well how is business going? And how is your environment??

my Love, thanks for your concern, I have really missed been loved like this. I am having issues with my current device and it requires me upgrading it because I can't access a story at my current location.
Please can you make it to the store for me today I need it to upgrade the iPhone. It really sucks cause all my application is going to shutdown if I don't upgrade it ,want you to help me get iTunes gift
care at the store 100$ or more what I need for the upgrade is 88$ so I can
get music with the rest or movie, wanna get it here but i just found out
they ain't selling it here.
I love you baby hope this won't stress you when
you get it just scratch it snap and send it to me love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.