Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Walter Eriksson - Zoosk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Walter Eriksson - Zoosk

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 17, 2021 4:05 pm

Submitted On: 2021-05-17 13:01:28

What name did the scammer use?: Walter eriksson
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Zoosk
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: Waltereriksson6@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: 203-586-0602
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : He initiated contact with me Through a dating website. We talk every day several times A-day for the 1st couple of weeks. He told me that he was an architect and he was working on an overseas project. Not too long after that he told me that he was awarded a contract to finish a hotel that had been abandoned project in Cyprus. A short time after that he claimed that there was a accident on the job and he wound up breaking his phone. Days went by we still talked every day he was telling me how the job was progressing. He said he couldn't wait to come back home so we could be but he had to wait all materials coming from China. Because of the accident at the job site he needed to get his hands on computers. He claimed that the close of the coronavirus things were not being shipped as quickly as he needed them. He asked me if I could purchase the computers and send them through UPS. Now hes claiming that the materials are in but he still can't leave because he has to pay a lot of taxes on them and because hes overseas bank accounts have been frozen due to activity and he must return to the United States to clear it up but he can't do that as long as he owes taxes on these materials. He claimed he is talk to his mother and 2 friends and everybody is trying to get him money but it's not going to be enough and would there be any way I could help him.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: I did not send cash but I did send two computers through ups.

+12035860602
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Woodbury, CT
Original network provider* Teleport Communications America, Llc - Ct
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.