Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Valeria Dukova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hiosada@jcom.home.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:40 pm

How are you doing my male, I'm delighted to greet you here! I'm hoping this feeling will be reciprocal and we've got common enthusiasm. What is your mood today? I hope everything is well. I am creating my Mail and I wish that you areordinary man. It is not myprimaryattemptto find someone in Internet. My past connectionsfared to be perverts. Creating a realrelationshipis the prioritypurpose. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will correspond a little about myself. You can call me Olga. My country is Ukraine, after all I have been thinking more and more about changing my place of residence. I am already 35y.o, I understand that it is too late, the time isrunning. Thus, I don't have the desire to fiddlesilly games. I am an educated, kindperson, as well as a nicehousewife. I work in a private clinic. I have no financial difficulties. It is theresume of me. If our aimscoincide, you canreply me. Correspond about youself. I am not that 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not want to waste time with foolish games. I know that my words will never scare a worth and self-confident man. I hope you are the only one I am waiting for and searching for. I am going to wait for your message. When we are interested in each other, I think we havean opportunity. For now the alternative is yours.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: amaziannagsmile35@gmail.com

I will be looking forward for your letter. Olguska!

Header:

Return-Path: <hiosada@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00103-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.163])
Subject: Greetings my bloke
Reply-To: Olgushok Nice <hiosada@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:58:02 +0200

Orig IP: 222.227.81.163 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beautiannafteeth@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:19 pm

Hey there my dear mate! I'm delighted to greet you here! I just hope that sense going to be two-way and we're going to find common interests. How are you today? I hope all is well. I am creating this Mail and I wish that you are normal human. It is not the primary effort to find someone online. My past contacts fared to be freaks. Building a actual relationship is the priority purpose. I pretend for this even after all the failures. I will write a little about myself. I'm Olga. My country is Ukraine, after all I've been supposing more and more about changing my place. I'm along 35 years old, I realize that it is too late, my years are running. Thus, I don't have the capacity to fiddle silly games. I am an educated, kind woman, as well as a good housewife. I work in a private clinic. I do not have any financial troubles. It is the summary of my life. If our aims fit, you could reply me. Tell about youself. I am not that 20 years old, I am an adult woman and I do not want to spend time with silly games. I am sure that my words will never scare a worth and self-confident man. I believe you are the only one I am waiting for and searching for. I will wait for your answer. Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we have an ability. Now the alternative is yours.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: beautiannafteeth@gmail.com

I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Olgushok.

Header:

Return-Path: <yangkun@power-invent.com>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.143]) by esmtp6.qq.com (ESMTP) with id ;
Mon, 19 Jul 2021
Subject: Salut,
Reply-To: Olgchika Olgusya <yangkun@power-invent.com>

Orig IP: 23.129.64.143 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

Same image posted above on Jun 19, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.