Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Leanore - pbaetzxgf0@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Leanore - pbaetzxgf0@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Unsolicited email received:

I feel it's the perfect time to begin the new year with love.
Do you feel I am right?
Possibly we can meet sometime.
I actually born in Germany, I stayed there right until I was, and today I am in Ukraine.
I have never connected with a guy inside my place and needed to try to look on the net.
Write to me just what city do you reside in?
It is fantastic that using the aid of the net, we can become familiar with one another better.
Currently I'm thirty two yr old, presently a grown-up for the serious bond, I do not want anybody to play with my inner thoughts that is for certain.
My parents named me Leanore by the way, however you are welcome to just simply call me Leo.
If you are interested in learning me much better, then we may continue our communication.
Did you like the pic of myself, that I have attached? You actually aren't required to respond in case you didn't like it.
I'm trying to discover a man who's older than me, certainly not violent, delicate, and who can really look after me and treat me right.
I will additionally be glad to get your own shot with the answer back if you are interested.
I really hope you will not actually make me wait very long and will answer back shortly.

Header:

Received: from ssmzh (unknown [209.159.151.28])
Message-ID: <2574c4979cb7626e48ed5b08fc39c3cfeb1a188e@addway.com.pl>
Reply-To: Leanare <pbaetzxgf0@gmx.com>
Subject: My gentle.
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 04:23:26 -0400

Originating IP: 209.159.151.28
Originating ISP: Is-as-1
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.