Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elena - lenusik.samocvetik@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elena - lenusik.samocvetik@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:54 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello
I hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. In any case, reading this letter will not take you more than one minute. I am writing to you because I am looking for a man for a serious relationship. My name is Elena and I am 28 years old. I am from Ulyanovsk city, Russia. I hope that you are also interested in finding the second half to create a serious relationship. If so, then I will wait for your answer, and in my next letter I will write much more about myself and answer all your questions. I attached my photo to this letter so that you can see who is writing to you. Have a great day!
Elena

Header:

Received: from lvpcol (unknown [188.162.43.95])
Message-ID: <1432230141.7819546.31593500249871231870909.a88c3a696249636af6f345e90e0a204a04f95f@rgarland.ch>
Reply-To: Elena <lenusik.samocvetik@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: I am looking for my only person to create a family
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 23:46:43 +0300
Organization: primed association
X-Mailer: Amazon Workmail latter publication3.5.1

Originating IP: 188.162.43.95
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The pictures are stolen from the real owner Instagram account. Her name is not Elena.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2758
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Yulya.Yulia92@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Salute! How are you doing? I first time during lives write the similar letter. I a little I test excitement! My name is Yuliya. I write you from a city Ulyanovsk. It large a city in the European part RU. My agetwenty eight years. I optimistical and serious the girl. Still I courageous because be I shy, I never have not dared to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box through a site of acquaintances. I think, what you just as also I wish to meet here the little man, correctly? If our opinions converge I wish to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I wish to construct relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the love through the Internet because to me it was not possible to find in my city adequate the man who was able to respect the woman. Men in Russia concern the woman as to a thing
and do not think that the woman too can sincerely like. I wish to believe, that you adequate the man whom really search here for the love and sees in the woman not only appearance, but also sincere qualities! I hope, that you will respond me so I can even more to tell about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! I expect your answer that to continue our acquaintance. , Yuliya.

Header:

Return-Path: <medic-balance@medic-balance.com>
Received: from host1.edit-hosting.de (ns.host1.edit-hosting.de. [87.118.126.187])
Message-Id: <20210530111911.B2A8E4E3163@host1.edit-hosting.de>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 13:19:11 +0200

Orig IP: 87.118.126.187 | Orig ISP: Keyweb Ag | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Same image is posted above:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.