Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davess.purple@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davess.purple@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 20, 2013 7:17 pm

On DMF:

Hi am Dave by name ... i will like to know more ....
Hi thanks for writing me .... i will like to be your friend and more over .....i will also love to have your email address to write your little about me ......
Dave..

My email is davess.purple@yahoo .com

Profile elements:

Daves
50 y/o male from texas, USA
Children 1
Marital status Widow

I am Dave by name a very humble Man, patient, positive minded and love ,caring ......and easy going person...

Looking for a genuine partner, a serious relationship that will turn something meaningful.a woman that will love me for me.....and take care of my son.....

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davess.purple@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Email:

How are you doing??..I'm so sorry for my late response ok...Are you enjoying your night?...I believe its going to be splendid as mine?.. i would be looking forward for a smooth communication/conversation between us.my English is not very well,my sentences is not beautiful,but I write it by my heart

My dear, i have decided to put some words down for you so i thought i will be 100% open and honest with you,and i don't want you to think I'm kind of too good to be true,this is my life and i have nothing to hide...I am a happy person and believe in being honest with others. I like being outdoors and camping at the lake fishing. I like spending time with a special someone laying around watching movies or just enjoying each others company.Energetic, adventurous, fun loving, appreciative, positive,I like to lift weights, be in the sunshine, summer, music, 4 Wheeling, dancing and can have fun just about wherever i am, making the best of what life brings my way.I'm Real all heart and soul...I want to tell you some things you don't know about me....I was born and brought up in West Virginia ,When i was 15 years old we moved to Amsterdam Holland,I lived most of my teenager's early life in Holland Amsterdam with my parents,2 sisters,My dad was originated from Holland as a dutch man.I have some dutch accent also.Please don't mind my English ok.. I lost my dad and two sisters to an Auto crash and my mother couldn't walk with her legs for some time and she later died.It was a bad year for me and it was a very big shock for me as a youth but my mom parents really helped me to grow so and they took care of me like i am their kids.My grand father was a really great man and he thought me to be the man I'm today.To some extent i can say i am a good man and i don't think anyone will ever complain about me.Like my Grand father used to say then, "experiences don't kill you, it makes you stronger" Life for me has been so hard and i have been through a lot in life.Having lost my family members as such a young age it was just so difficult for me but i did move and i have God and my grandparent to thank for that ,I have always believed that when there is life there is hope.

A couple of years after the bad moment,myself and my grand parents,moved to Maryland where my grand mother as been living for 36 years,It was during the years i did live there and i had a good growing years.After my College we moved back to Elgin.I entered the Army Training School in 1985 after receiving a degree in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering.I have typically commands a squad (9 to 10 Soldiers).,a specialized undergraduate US National Guard.I'm currently in Afghanistan for my last deployment for (Army Supported) group, I have also held leadership positions on an operations crew, Heavy Construction Equipment Operator, training, standardization and evaluations, and current operations.

I am as well a pretty good cook, so I know there are some key steps to any great dish. If you wanted to make a great stew, for instance, the first few things you put in the pot determine the flavor, the texture and the overall greatness of the stew. The first thing I would like to put into "our pot" is a little compassion sauteed with understanding, trust, love, sprinkled with care and topped off with a nice piece of smoked tenderness. Let that simmer (cooking time varies) and then add in everything else. Then savor the creation of our love.

And I'd like to ask you some questions below :

- What do you want in a Man?
- serious relationship or casual relationship?
- Are you a player or for real ?
- What you do for a living?
- What is your favorite food?
- What types of music do you like?
- What you do for fun and in your free time?
- Whats your bad experience in a relationship?

I do believe the key to a long distance relationship are HONESTY,TRUST and COMMUNICATIONS and I do believe COMMUNICATION is very Important to me that's why I do try to find you online every now and then to talk with you - because I believe through this process we get to know more about each ..

This is the only way I think you can get to know someone better,well I hope to read from you soon!..

Daves..

Header:

Return-Path: <davess.purple@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.114.240]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 01:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.242.114.240
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davespurple@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 am

New message on the site - and one new email address:

Hi am Daves by name ... i will like to know more,Please Note...Get back to me via YOUR email for more conversation..

H ere is my email .. davespurple@yahoo.com

Thanks
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.