Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olgaolgaolga01234@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olgaolgaolga01234@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:34 pm

Good day! How are you doing? I first time write the similar letter. I am a little I am confused! My name is Olga. I write you from a city Krasnoyarsk. It large a city in RU. To me 35 years. I optimistical and serious the girl. Still I fearless because without boldness, I never have not decided to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box through a site of acquaintances. I assume, what you just as also I search here second half, correctly? If it so I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, why I try to find relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the person through the Internet because to me have not carried to find in my city serious the man who was able to respect the woman. Men in Russia to concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect that the woman too has heart. I think, that you a dequate the man whom really search here for the the significant other and notices in the woman not only external data, but also soul! I wish to believe, that you will respond me so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! In expectation of your letter that to continue our acquaintance. Bye-bye, Olga >> olgaolgaolga01234@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <contact@thursdaycricket.com>
Received: from [178.176.174.148] (port=5238 helo=iyvfy) by just2052.justhost.com with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021
Subject: Hello, don't you want to get to know each other closer

Orig IP: 178.176.174.148 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2749
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: olgaolgaolga01234@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:10 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Good day! How are you doing? I first time write the similar letter. I am a little I am confused! My name is Olga. I write you from a city Krasnoyarsk. It large a city in RU. To me 35 years. I optimistical and serious the girl. Still I fearless because without boldness, I never have not decided to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box through a site of acquaintances. I assume, what you just as also I search here second half, correctly? If it so I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, why I try to find relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the person through the Internet because to me have not carried to find in my city serious the man who was able to respect the woman. Men in Russia to concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect that the woman too has heart. I think, that you a dequate the man whom really search here for the the significant other and notices in the woman not only external data, but also soul! I wish to believe, that you will respond me so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! In expectation of your letter that to continue our acquaintance. Bye-bye, Olga >> olgaolgaolga01234@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from [178.176.175.214]
X-Mailer: Claris Emailer-J
Reply-To:"." <directory@ikp.pl>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 17:08:20 +0300
MessageID: 20DA932A4591BEFD21246DD0A4DCA51B@ikp.pl
To:

Originating IP: 178.176.175.214
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

+ the same picture
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

colnishko.nastenka@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:12 pm

Good day! How are you doing? I first time write the similar letter. I am a little I am confused! My name is Anastasiya. I write you from a city Ozersk. It large a city in RU. To me 34 years. I optimistical and serious the girl. Still I fearless because without boldness, I never have not decided to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box through a site of acquaintances. I assume, what you just as also I search here second half, correctly? If it so I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, why I try to find relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the person through the Internet because to me have not carried to find in my city serious the man who was able to respect the woman. Men in Russia to concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect that the woman too has heart. I think, that you adequate the man whom really search here for the the significant other and notices in the woman not only external data, but also soul! I wish to believe, that you will respond me so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! In expectation of your letter that to continue our acquaintance. Bye-bye, Anastasiya >> colnishko.nastenka@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from [188.162.198.156]
MessageID: 11EBA2091ACEE1A27E7B328FFBB48987@albert-travel.com
Subject: Hello. Let's talk
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 01:23:13 +0300
Reply-To:Nastya <xxx@albert-travel.com>
X-Mailer: oMail Light 1.38.7

Originating IP: 188.162.198.156

+ the one stolen picture already reported here.

Additional stolen picture used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

redrosevino0@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:31 pm

My name is Katya. I live in Russia I the Girl in search of the soulmate. I study as the psychologist. I dream to see the world and to learn women's happiness". I love life, I seek for self-development and family. I look for in life honest and devoted. I ask not to ask intimate photos I will not throw off. I understand thanks for yours. I will wait for yours the message.
>> redrosevino0@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.84]
Reply-To:Love Love <xxx@matthew25fund.com>
X-Mailer: Chameleon Standard response
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:00:29 +0300
Abuse-Reports: Message sent by Mailjet please report
MessageID: 0FF5BC30D307280BD7D29B2723146ACF@lapidleadersafrica.com
Subject: I am glad to meet you.

Originating IP: 178.176.174.84
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anigorevnagir.l.5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:45 pm

Honey!
I’m looking for earnest man and I felt as if that you are such a man!
My name is Alenochka. To me thirty three year.
I hope that I don’t make mistake.
I’m cute beautiful young lady.
Let me hear from you!

My personal contact: anigorevnagir.l.5@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <atendimento@fiscalizo.com.br>
Received: from [170.84.143.138] (port=33140 helo=ns334235.ip-188-165-196.eu) by m3447.contaboserver.net with
Message-ID: <26DC950372A686C5191C55D3E7379E56@fiscalizo.com.br>
Subject: Long time no see.
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 02:28:36 +0300

Orig IP: 170.84.143.138 | Orig ISP: Hiperlink Provedor De Internet Ltda Me | City: Paraipaba | Country: Brazil

Same image was posted on Apr 21, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.