Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Amy Amy Amy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Amy Amy Amy

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Stolen images of Amy Amy Amy (coedcherry.com)

Chat on FMF:

marycambell: maryqueen213@yahoo.com
marycambell: what are you doing for living there
marycambell: am a business woman here
marycambell: am into germand stone here
marycambell: oh i buy rock gold here

marycambell Profile: looking for someone special
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Religion: Christian - Anglican
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I am new to this online dating,i was just given a trail searching for a companion with the same interests, values morals and goals as myself,.. Going beyond just physical attraction.I would like to meet someone that is very realistic and understands the Importance of Communication in a Relationship and I would like to meet someone that really wants and understands what it takes to have a relationship.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryqueen213@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 4:20 pm

On Facebook,

Mary Queen aka mary.queen.7906
Lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
In a Relationship November 21, 2012
using BlackBerry Smartphones Apps
Joined Facebook October 5, 2012

Stolen images used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Amy Amy Amy

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Email:

I feel that you are an attractive, intelligent, serious minded, and desirable male.

Header:

Return-Path: <maryqueen213@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.255.210.14]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 08:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 199.255.210.14
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Adamsville, Alabama, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Accounting
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i dont seek someone because they have niether do i avoid someone because they dont have. im just seeking someone who believes in unitycooperationtruthlovededicationpartenershiptrustnot in me but in god. someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when its present.someone who is not caught up in beliveing that they exist only to be entertainedand wont see me as a source of entertainment. i love to hug and touch and be touched.i love to show affection to my man and i love it when hes very affectionate with me. when i have been with a mani have never taken advantage of them unless they have wanted me to. even when they want me to be physical with themi always want only to honor and respect them....i long to be intimate only with my future husband so when i find the man who i feel is my soul mate

About Me
I am Lisa by name,i am a very sincere and honest person,iam Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendlly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality.917 727 2630
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 pm

missexydiva Profile: i want a real man nothing more
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Lakewood, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Intimate EncounterMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
d free and must be outspoken and must be able to show me what he feels for me and must be courageous to tell me when he fell like having sex and when he wants it my man must be a little bit okay financially as to cater for me and my family i dont mean tohonestloyalthe man i want must be loving caring jovial accomodatingtrustworthy and must believe me also at anytime and man must be haelthy dve not gotten this characteristics and you are not real please dont reach me please i beg of you dont like time wasters and i mean what i write here

About Me
my name is sam lizzy but i prefer you call me lizzy I am a single lady looking for an outgoing man for fun, adventure and good and passionate sex. I am outgoing, romantic, generous and very friendly. I am healthy and physically fit,and yes very hygienic. I am hoping to find a man who is looking for a nice girl to spend some time with and enjoy if possible a relationship but all i want most is a relationship and a man who loves sociallizing also,fine dining,and generally having a good time together but am a little bit hard to hearing hope you wouldnt mind that....I consider my myself adventurous, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, down to earth, and loving to my family and friends. Well at first I may come off as a quiet person, but once I getto know you I open up a lot more. I like going out and having fun. Very open-minded person. I like living life to its fullest. I appreciating everyone and everything in my life. I love to travel and have as many experiences in life as possible. so if you like my profile then you can hit me up on my cell and lets set this up my cell number is 1(402-915-6602

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.