Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aurelia Stefan - aurestefan18@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Aurelia Stefan - aurestefan18@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:15 pm

Emails received:

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 12:25 AM Aure Stefan <aurestefan18@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dear Good Morning

Good to see your reply.

I'm Aurelia Stefan, 40 years old, a single woman not married, I was born in Romania, and 2 years I was born, I lost my parents, then my uncle took me to the US, I spent most of my life in the US mostly on schooling, and I Came back to my homeland. I started my working career in Romania precisely; Romania had so many issues with the government policies on taxation which actually affects my work.

Due to the oil rigs here the Government always looks for a way to get a higher percentage from the companies. The Government is trying to commercialize most of the Oil sector in the Country and it’s not Good, especially the Naval working with the specialized sector that operates in drilling works for oil, gas, underground waters. I am a Contract Doctor for medical materials and equipment's supplier to give medical care to offshore workers. I‘m here in Romania, but taking it slowly because I have a contract presently with MSC Cruises here in Romania. I'm a woman who have the fear of God, I naturally feel sensational, I was going through your profile all over and all over again, so I decided to send a message to you fortunately for me you responded, I have nice heart, clear mind, very romantic, warm heated, loving and caring, loyal with good manner, from a decent family.

I’m a straight forward person, and I want to have a relationship, because I see myself going mature every day. I've got my mind made up with you because I am ready to build a family with a committed man. I'm not excessively concerned with material possessions or money-oriented but wholeheartedly

I can travel at my leisure time.

Please tell me something more about you, I want to hear more.

Sincerely,

Aurelia Stefan

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.