Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandramusah1055@gmail.com - Sandra Musah

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sandramusah1055@gmail.com - Sandra Musah

Unread postby HarveyDent » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:46 pm

date: March 8, 2021, 12:02
subject:

Well I know you will ask for a pic of me and I really want u to know I will send u some pics of me but honest want to know u more for some days before I send u some more pics of me if u never mind as well I really don’t want to be hurt by any one as well in my life again and am here to love cherish as well and be the for that lovely man for the rest of his life as well,

The reason why am serious and happy to find someone special like you is because, I have been hurt and okay so many times and first when I was working in a big company all the managers there want to sleep with me and Damp me but I told my self I will never do that for sure, I stop working and also I try to find a job again and I had the same issue again the last one even try to force me and sleep with me, but I told him I can’t do that because I just got broken with someone and that person took all my sweat a way, I told this man and I think he can even help me out but rather forcing to sleep with me I was so piss and he was coming on me so I push him back and he fall as well he got hurt and I stop work from there honey, I have really been true a lot my love
HarveyDent
Senior survivor

Re: sandramusah1055@gmail.com - Sandra Musah

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Please post as much information concerning the scammer as possible.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money like Western Union or Banking details are all helpful.

If you are unsure what to post you can send the information to my E-mail address below.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.