Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

uukrastomdocc@gmail.com

Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:52 pm

Good Day. Hopefully, I will receive the answer from you and we will be friends. I was born and am living in UA - Ukraine. I`m Irina. I'm along thirty-five, my job is well-paid so I earn enough money. It`s not a secret that, as any lady I want to build up a serious relationship with sincere and knowledgeable man. I am going to change the country and that is why I am eager to find my love in your country. I believe that the age gap is not a difficulty, I think that age is just a number. Nevertheless, I can say that I am well-educated woman. I am good at cooking and my apartment is always clean. Whether you get appealed by this mail, I am looking forward to your answer. Although I hope you understand that I am NOT interested in liars. If your object is only rejoicing or you are just want to have nu photos, just don't reply to this email. I would never write you back if you are not serious and pure with me. I also promise to be honest and I intend tell you as more as I can about myself. I would be glad to meet you so I am waiting for your pics and as more information about you as possible. Give me the info about your town and country. All right?

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: uukrastomdocc@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, Irina.

Header:

Return-Path: <olimpio-junior@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.220]) (Authenticated sender: olimpio-junior@ig.com.br) by
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021
Subject: Greetings my gentleman!

Orig IP: 23.129.64.220 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

marileetvtho@gmx.com

Fri May 07, 2021 8:29 pm

I hope you trully liked my photo and also don't really mind getting this note. I am actually a woman who's seeking someone to eventually establish a family with. I'm just fed up with tricks as well as unfaithfulness tbh. Hence in case you are interested, why don't we get acquainted with each other, and then we can possibly switch to telephone calls, find out just where it will go. Now i want to know stuff regarding your life passions and what specifically would you like to know of me, because I really don't know where i can start, so much to talk about. Though allow me to mention a bit in any case. I am from Sydney and was born over here likewise. I really like journeying a lot and I am just 32 y.o right now. Want someone more mature compared to me, I reckon that mature men are certainly more caring and responsible. What country are you from and your age? I'll be grateful to get a photo of you to see the way you really look like, this way I will fully understand your actual motives knowning that you you do not have something to conceal.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: marileetvtho@gmx.com

Hoping to receive a message from you soon). Your Foreign friend, Mia.

Header:

Return-Path: < olimpio-junior@ig.com.br >
Received: from localhost (unknown [198.144.120.177]) (Authenticated sender: olimpio-junior@ig.com.br) by
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021
Subject: Hi my male.

Orig IP: 198.144.120.177 | Orig ISP: Amarutu Technology Ltd | City: Rumson | Country: United States

conwaymar8i8q@gmx.com

Thu May 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Hope you really liked my photo and also not mind receiving this letter. I am actually a woman who's seeking a man to sooner or later establish a bond with. I'm fed up with tricks and unfaithfulness to be honest. Therefore in case if you are attracted, why don't we get acquainted with each other, and then we can perhaps opt for telephone calls, find out where it goes. And now i wish to know a couple of things regarding your life pursuits and precisely what do you want to know about me, as I seriously don't know where i should begin, a whole lot to say. Although i am going to mention a little anyway. I live in Sydney and came into this world over here likewise. I enjoy traveling a lot and I'm thirty two yrs at this point. Really want someone more mature than me, I reckon that mature gents are definitely more patient and trustworthy. What country are you from and your age? I will be happy to receive a photo of you to find out how you really appear like, this way I am going to know your actual motives knowning that you don't have anything to conceal.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: conwaymar8i8q@gmx.com

Expecting to see an email from you in the near future). Your Australian Cobber, Mia.

Header:

Return-Path: <astoncafe@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00101-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.161])
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021
Subject: Good day!

Orig IP: 222.227.81.161 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

macijourney481@gmail.com

Wed May 26, 2021 10:27 pm

Hope that you really liked my own photograph and also do not really mind getting the following message. I am a girl who is seeking somebody to eventually build a bond with. I'm so sick and tired of deception and betrayals to be honest. And so if you are intrigued, why don't we become familiar with each other, then we could potentially opt for phone calls, see exactly where it will go. And now i wish to know few things about your life interests and what specifically would you like to find out about me, because I kinda can't predict where to start, so much to talk about. Though i will mention a little bit anyways. I am from Sydney and came into this world here as well. I absolutely love journeying a lot and I'm 32 yrs at the moment. Really want somebody who is older than me, I guess mature males are certainly more patient and also trustworthy. Where are you from and how old are you? I will be delighted to receive a photo of you to find out how you actually look like, this way I'll know your actual motives and that you don't have something to hide.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: macijourney481@gmail.com

Looking to collect a letter from you at the earliest). Your Aussie Cobber, Mia.

Header:

Return-Path: <kasari64@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00103-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.163])
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021
Subject: Hey there my dear pen-friend

Orig IP: 222.227.81.163 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

Same image posted above on May 7, 2021.
Post a reply