Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:41 pm

Hello, wish you get this letter and study it attentively! This is my final struggle to find a man in the net, because all my previous endeavors a mistake. Serious relationships – is my one intent. If you neen only sex and nudes, please don't get in touch with me. I'll tell some information about me. I am Annuchka. I live Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country? I often consider changing my country. I'm by this time 35y.o, I realize that I wish a lasting relationships with gentle and intelligent compamion. So have no no intention to play lovegames. have no desire to validate myself because I am an intelligent and a kind woman. do not have any difficulty with bills because I'm is a dentist and I work at the dental hospital. This is a brief considering me. If you get excited by my note, I look forward for your response. Please tell some information about you, about your city of residence.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com

waiting for your note Anna

Header;

Return-Path: <cora-amaral@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.224]) (Authenticated sender: cora-amaral@ig.com.br) by
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021
Subject: Hi there my awesome pen-friend.

Orig IP: 23.129.64.224 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:49 pm

Hey my man, wish you receive this message and examine it carefully! This is my last struggle to find a partner in the net, since all my earlier attempts was in vain. reliable relationships – is my one goal. If you desire only sex and nudes, please don't respond me. I 'm going to disclose some facts about me. I'm Anna. I live Ukraine. Do you heard anything my country? I often think moving out of my country. I'm already thirty five, I know that I look a serious relationships with gentle and wise partner. That is why have no desire to play lovegames. I don't want to prove everybody wrong because I'm a literate and a kindhearted person. do not have any problems with bills as my job is a dentist and I work at the dental hospital. This is a concise considering me. If you are attracted by my maill, I look forward for your repliy. Please tell some things about you, about your city of residence.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com

waiting for your message Annochka,

Header:

Return-Path: <info@gtstudio.it>
Received: from localhost (23.129.64.204) by axigenfe2.siportal.it (Axigen) with (ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021
Subject: Hi my great pen-friend

Orig IP: 23.129.64.204 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:40 am

Hello. I will be very happy if you read my e-mail to the end cos I couldn't find any courage to send you a message a very long time. To tell the truth I've never send letters to the man first. My name is Anna. I am 35 years old and I live in Ukraine. I am a genuine and kind-hearted young woman. I am searching for only the serious relationships based on deep feelings and trust. I am a medical dental assistant of the highest category and I have 2 higher education diplomas in the sphere of branch of medicine and dentistry relating to the mouth and mouth disease. I work in a large dental clinic in my native city. I also had both practice and work in several foreign dental clinics. I spent too many time for work and development of my career, but now I understand that I do not want to be alone anymore and I dream to find a gentle and sincere gentleman with whom we could start a family and to be happy forever. If you want to be with a sincere and kind woman, so it will be possible to build loving relations. I show you my photo:)) Hope that you like it and you will send me the e-mail. If you find me an interesting person, I will be very glad to receive your e-mail. Please tell me some facts about yourself, your hobbies and your life goals. I would like to get acquainted with you closer. I would like to say that I do not want to play any games, I do not want to get requests to demonstrate my nude shots or to continue communication in in that direction… If you are not of the same opinion as I am, I beg you not to reply to this letter. But if you are a unmarried man who is ready to the true relations, so I 'd love to start our communication. I will be waiting impatiently for your reply.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com
Annochka

Header:

Return-Path: <cleo-1940@m2.gyao.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost ([198.251.83.193]) by ms-mxout03.so-net.ne.jp with ESMTPA id LaFSl2gGRo558LaFVlkoWi;
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021
Subject: How are you doing my gentleman!

Same image posted on January 31, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natalia-adm@ig.com.br implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:02 pm

Hi. I believe you will get my mail and will thoroughly read it. This's my terminal try to find my spark on the net because all my early approaches were unsuccessful.I want to create deep relationship. If you r a not serious man who looks only for sex and naked pictures, I am begging u not to answer that mail.I'd like to let you know something about me. I am Annochka.I live in a good-sized city in Ukraine. Have you ever heard something about Ukraine? I often think to leave my country. I'm already thirty five and I know that I want to split my life with a warm-hearted and smart human. So I don't want tp waste time playing games.I will not even try to prove something because I am a literary, kind-hearted lady. I have no difficulties in financial sphere as I am a private dentist.It's some general information about me If u get interested reading my e-mail, I will be waiting for your message. That's why I would be glad to know as much as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle. Iam going to check my mail soon and hope you will wrire me back!

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,ANNA.

Header:

Return-Path: <natalia-adm@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.245]) (Authenticated sender: natalia-adm@ig.com.br) by
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021
Subject: Hi my great friend.

Orig IP: 23.129.64.245 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.