Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:32 pm

Salute Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the woman? My name is Anna. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later. I will wait your letter with big impatience.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal email: AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

With the best regards, Annushka,

Header:

Return-Path: <chuckcorbett@netzero.net>
Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.204]) by smtpout04.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id AABSBGKD4ARN2J82 (sender
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021
Subject: Good Day Charming

Orig IP: 23.129.64.204 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2675
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:24 pm

Good day. Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name is Anna. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with big impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

Kiss, Annushoka!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

SvetlanaSolnc@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:03 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hi, my name Sveta!
Iam looking for a good man to create romantic relationships.
Iam a little nervous, If you are interested in me,
I will be glad if you reply to my email SvetlanaSolnc@outlook.com
and we can get to know each other better!!!
Tell me about yourself, and send a photo!!!
Svetochka

Header:

Received: from [210.5.156.90] (port=46769 helo=195.54.167.153)
Message-ID: <058854070c27f2fed9ec5a09fd3b919d974342ed@dynamicchiro.com>
Reply-To: Svetlana <SvetlanaSolnc@outlook.com>
Subject: Good day!!!Tell me more about yourself.
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:34:04 +0800

Originating IP: 195.54.167.153
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here ( Jan 30, 2021).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

AnnaKompa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:47 pm

Greetings Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Anna. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later. I will wait your letter with big impatience. Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: AnnaKompa@outlook.com Kiss, Annushka,

Header:

Return-Path: <takkyu.0727.mw@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsoniccons6003-vm9.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsoniccons6003-vm9.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.178])
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 09:34:08 +0100
Message-ID: <AF9D106B15D8B7B30263E37E817B0F532D3E6AD7@unknown>
Subject: Greetings

Orig IP: 182.22.124.178 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted above on January 30th, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Botagozsunbeam@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Good day. Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the woman? My name is Botagoz. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search someone with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: Botagozsunbeam@outlook.com

I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. All the best, Botagozik,

Header:

Return-Path: <rxc00113@nifty.ne.jp>
Received: from osmta1002.nifty.com (mta-snd01103.nifty.com. [106.153.228.35])
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 23:57:33 +0200
Message-ID: <FA76F36365836C5574BB5E12FCEB1512FF1F0477@unknown>
Subject: Hi there my dear friend!

Orig IP: 106.153.228.35 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted on January 30th, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

DanaNurseito@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:37 pm

Good day! good day and great mood. I seek a decent man to establish a very strong relationship. I are alone and I am very lonely. I thought write you maybe we can make friends, I can attach you photo, give information about me. I locate in the Kazakhstan. My name Dana. I am 33 years old. My birthday September 10. My zodiac sign - Virgo. If you share my desire to meet then I am very happy about our communication. Attach me your photos and I will attach my images too. Wonderful day.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: DanaNurseito@outlook.com

All the best, Dana.

Header:

Return-Path: <polin_porin@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.65.195.39]) by mas-sdpx-mts-101c1.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 18:12:02 +0200
Message-ID: <59C2123E5264AA7B432CBEF3FF4AB50AEB7CB2A9@unknown>
Subject: Greetings my dear friend,

Orig IP: 103.65.195.39 | Orig ISP: N R Data Service Pvt Ltd | City: Palwal | Country: India

The same stolen image was posted on January 28th, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

DanaNurseito@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:15 pm

Hi! great day and wonderful mood. I want a good man to establish a very strong relationship. I live alone and I am very lonely. I decided send you a letter maybe we can get to know each other better, I can send you picture, give information about me. I live in the center of Eurasia-Kazakhstan. My name is Dana. I am thirty-three years old. I was born September 10. My zodiac sign - Virgo. If you are interested in our further acquaintance then I am very happy about communication with you. Send me your images and I will attach my photos too. Positive day.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: DanaNurseito@outlook.com

Best wishes, Dana

Header:

Return-Path: <ktma.tayu@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [123.19.42.26]) by ocn-sdpx-mts-204c1.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:07:11 +0200
Message-ID: <0855B01CCE5DA37E6D1594DF2D8DBF02A9D4DF9F@unknown>
Subject: Hi my man

Orig IP: 123.19.42.26 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Pleiku | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.