Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:32 pm

Salute Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the woman? My name is Anna. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later. I will wait your letter with big impatience.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal email: AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

With the best regards, Annushka,

Header:

Return-Path: <chuckcorbett@netzero.net>
Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.204]) by smtpout04.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id AABSBGKD4ARN2J82 (sender
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021
Subject: Good Day Charming

Orig IP: 23.129.64.204 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2675

AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:24 pm

Good day. Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name is Anna. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with big impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

Kiss, Annushoka!

SvetlanaSolnc@outlook.com

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:03 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hi, my name Sveta!
Iam looking for a good man to create romantic relationships.
Iam a little nervous, If you are interested in me,
I will be glad if you reply to my email SvetlanaSolnc@outlook.com
and we can get to know each other better!!!
Tell me about yourself, and send a photo!!!
Svetochka

Header:

Received: from [210.5.156.90] (port=46769 helo=195.54.167.153)
Message-ID: <058854070c27f2fed9ec5a09fd3b919d974342ed@dynamicchiro.com>
Reply-To: Svetlana <SvetlanaSolnc@outlook.com>
Subject: Good day!!!Tell me more about yourself.
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:34:04 +0800

Originating IP: 195.54.167.153
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here ( Jan 30, 2021).

AnnaKompa@outlook.com

Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:47 pm

Greetings Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Anna. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later. I will wait your letter with big impatience. Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: AnnaKompa@outlook.com Kiss, Annushka,

Header:

Return-Path: <takkyu.0727.mw@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsoniccons6003-vm9.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsoniccons6003-vm9.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.178])
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 09:34:08 +0100
Message-ID: <AF9D106B15D8B7B30263E37E817B0F532D3E6AD7@unknown>
Subject: Greetings

Orig IP: 182.22.124.178 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted above on January 30th, 2021.

Botagozsunbeam@outlook.com

Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Good day. Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the woman? My name is Botagoz. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search someone with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: Botagozsunbeam@outlook.com

I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. All the best, Botagozik,

Header:

Return-Path: <rxc00113@nifty.ne.jp>
Received: from osmta1002.nifty.com (mta-snd01103.nifty.com. [106.153.228.35])
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 23:57:33 +0200
Message-ID: <FA76F36365836C5574BB5E12FCEB1512FF1F0477@unknown>
Subject: Hi there my dear friend!

Orig IP: 106.153.228.35 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted on January 30th, 2021.

DanaNurseito@outlook.com

Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:37 pm

Good day! good day and great mood. I seek a decent man to establish a very strong relationship. I are alone and I am very lonely. I thought write you maybe we can make friends, I can attach you photo, give information about me. I locate in the Kazakhstan. My name Dana. I am 33 years old. My birthday September 10. My zodiac sign - Virgo. If you share my desire to meet then I am very happy about our communication. Attach me your photos and I will attach my images too. Wonderful day.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: DanaNurseito@outlook.com

All the best, Dana.

Header:

Return-Path: <polin_porin@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.65.195.39]) by mas-sdpx-mts-101c1.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 18:12:02 +0200
Message-ID: <59C2123E5264AA7B432CBEF3FF4AB50AEB7CB2A9@unknown>
Subject: Greetings my dear friend,

Orig IP: 103.65.195.39 | Orig ISP: N R Data Service Pvt Ltd | City: Palwal | Country: India

The same stolen image was posted on January 28th, 2021.

DanaNurseito@outlook.com

Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:15 pm

Hi! great day and wonderful mood. I want a good man to establish a very strong relationship. I live alone and I am very lonely. I decided send you a letter maybe we can get to know each other better, I can send you picture, give information about me. I live in the center of Eurasia-Kazakhstan. My name is Dana. I am thirty-three years old. I was born September 10. My zodiac sign - Virgo. If you are interested in our further acquaintance then I am very happy about communication with you. Send me your images and I will attach my photos too. Positive day.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: DanaNurseito@outlook.com

Best wishes, Dana

Header:

Return-Path: <ktma.tayu@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [123.19.42.26]) by ocn-sdpx-mts-204c1.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:07:11 +0200
Message-ID: <0855B01CCE5DA37E6D1594DF2D8DBF02A9D4DF9F@unknown>
Subject: Hi my man

Orig IP: 123.19.42.26 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Pleiku | Country: Vietnam

Post a reply