Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dentioclki@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dentioclki@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:53 pm

Hello charming man! I do hope you will notice this note and will carefully read it. This's my final try to find a boyfriend on the Internet because all my preceding efforts were unsuccessful. I want to create strong relationship. If you are a futile person who seeks sex and naked photos, I am begging u even not to read this e-mail. I'd like to let you know something about me. I am Tatiana. I live in a large city in Ukraine. Have you ever heard something about it? I started often thinking about changing my place of living. I'm along 35 y.o and I am sure that I want to have relationship with a decent and deep-browed human. So I am not going to play any games. I will never try to prove something to someone as I am read person. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and work in a dental clinic. This is a brief information about me. Whether you get appealed by this mail, I am looking forward to your answer. Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle.. In the coming days, I will check my mail and you may have already answered me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: dentioclki@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, Tanechka!

Header:

Return-Path: <helio-carvalho@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.234]) (Authenticated sender: helio-carvalho@ig.com.br) by
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021
Subject: Greetings my new pen-friend,

Orig IP: 23.129.64.234 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.