Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Solncemil35@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Solncemil35@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:11 pm

Hello my man, How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be happy to answer me. I am extremely happy that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. I am Aleksandra. Obviously you have understood where I come from judging by my name. I live a big picturesque land the Russian Federation. My age is 35. I’m searching for a guy for good aminty and possibly for serious relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be glad to receive your answer. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as fast as you can. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to find out more about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: Solncemil35@gmail.com

I am waiting. Aleksandra.

Header:

Return-Path: <rony-pinto@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [185.174.43.6]) (Authenticated sender: rony-pinto@ig.com.br) by
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021
To: alessandroberra@alice.it
Subject: Salutation dear man.

Orig IP: 185.174.43.6 | Orig ISP: | City: Ashburn | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.