Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michelle McDowell - michellemcdowell001@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Michelle McDowell - michellemcdowell001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:24 am

Reported by a targeted victim:

Subject: HONEY, EFFORT TO SEND ME THE DETAILS REQUESTED IMMEDIATELY

Hello my love,

How's my husband doing? I hope all is well with you and you really enjoying your day, my love, thank you for all your love and prayers. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without you. You are a wonderful man and I thank God for giving me a special gift from you. My dear, as I always say, your presence in my life brings me good luck, joy and happiness. Honestly, my life hasn't been the same since I met you. You are a special gift from God to me, because whenever I think of you I feel complete and fulfilled.

My love, we eventually split the money as I said in my previous email. This money is the result of our good works in Afghanistan and now we are going home, we need to share the money within ourselves, so that everyone has their own share of the money. My share of the money is $ 6,500,000.00 (six million five hundred thousand US dollars), but the problem we have now is that we have a lot of government laws and regulations that restrict the sending of money to Afghanistan because of war and terrorism here In Afghanistan.

I know I will be very surprised when I tell you about this issue, but I want to tell you about it quickly because my colleagues involved in this matter are also making arrangements to send their own share of the money through your husband and wives, And since I haven't a husband and you are my husband intention and only person that i have that i can trust now, so i decided to tell you about it so that you can help and support me to receive my own share of the money in your care and keep you safe until my arrival to you in India. Before, I think about telling you about this urgent issue now, I thought about so many things before I decided to share this problem with you.

My prince, let me tell you that, from the first day I met you, I believed that we were destined to be together and my heart would never deceive me. I built all my life and love around you, so I see you as part of me and me as you. But I have to be honest and open to you. You know it's not easy for me to have a lot of confidence in a way that I decide to send money through you. I really know what it means, but my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me, I only have two people who mean a lot in my life, and that is you and my son Anderson, but unfortunately I cannot send this Money through my son who is a minor and still in school. My share of the money is still with me here where I kept it for the safe. I need your urgent response so that I can organize and package the money, so that ... it can be registered and sent to you via diplomatic mail. Since we cannot send money by bank transfer or otherwise outside Afghanistan because of terrorism and the war here that has made some banking and financial institutions non-functional. I need your urgent attention, as you know, that after our retirement party night, I will leave Afghanistan and meet you in person and so that we begin to celebrate our love and unity in a grandiose style. Since we cannot send money by bank transfer or otherwise outside Afghanistan because of terrorism and the war here that has made some banking and financial institutions non-functional. I need your urgent attention, as you know, that after our retirement party night, I will leave Afghanistan and meet you in person and so that we begin to celebrate our love and unity in a grandiose style. Since we cannot send money by bank transfer or otherwise outside Afghanistan because of terrorism and the war here that has made some banking and financial institutions non-functional. I need your urgent attention, as you know, that after our retirement party night, I will leave Afghanistan and meet you in person and so that we begin to celebrate our love and unity in a grandiose style.

Regarding the money, it must be registered as a package under a priority luggage agreement under the United Nations diplomatic courier services here in Kabul, this is a part of the UNION ORGANIZATION NATION sector, which picks up and delivers family treasures. I will register the package as my husband's personal belongings and should not attract any kind of security alert. Others of my colleagues are registering and submitting their own share of the money with the same means and as soon as I receive your details, I will immediately register and register the package as my personal belongings from the husband and will be delivered to you successfully by this body. I look forward to your urgent response regarding your ability to receive this money to urgently allow me to package and register the package immediately, without further delay, I believe that this is really a blessing from God, after many years of intense military service and God has given us this gift of wealth to sustain us all through our retirement life that we will spend together. Oh my prince, I am so happy and I feel great now.

I know how you will feel receiving this email, but I want you to know that God's ways are different from the ways of men, remember that before now my plan was to reach the states before coming to meet with you, New development I will be coming to meet you before I go to the USA. So, let us see this opportunity as a blessing from God for us and for us to enjoy our retirement life together in love and abundance. I am waiting for your response urgently so that I can start making arrangements to register the money as being late can be dangerous. I remember you all the time and I always have you on my mind all day. Endeavor to send me such details below as the manager of the shipping company is asking the receiver for information such as to allow them to register the package and send it immediately. Below are the details requested from you. Please provide the full details ... I am waiting.

1: Your full names
2: Your full home address
3: Your mobile phone number
4: Your international passport or any valid identification document for identification

Waiting to hear from you soon, please enjoy your day ... ....

Cheers!

NOTE: HONEY ... YOUR ENTRY INTO MY LIFE HAS SO MUCH LOVE, LUCK AND HAPPINESS FOR ME AND THIS DAY YOU WERE MADE ME PROUD AND I WILL STAY FOR YOU FOREVER.

You are in mind. Michelle. Hug and kiss
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Michelle McDowell - michellemcdowell001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:25 am

Some of the stolen pictures received with previous emails:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.