Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

medclinicau1234@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

medclinicau1234@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi. I believe you will get my note and will thoroughly read it.
That is my final try to find a boyfriend on the Internet as all my preceding efforts turned out to be useless. I want to create serious relationship.
If you r a childish person who looks only for sex and naked pictures, I'd like u to skip that message.I'd like to introduce myself. I am Marina.
I live in a great city in Ukraine.Have you heard something about Ukraine? Time to time I'm thinking about changing my country.
I'm along 35y.o and I definitely know that I want to bind my life with a sweet and smart person. So I am not going to play any games.
I will not even try to prove something because I am a literary, kind-hearted lady. I do not need any financial assistance as I am a dentist.
There was the general information about me. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. That's why I would be glad to know as much
as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle. I will check my mail as soon as I can and I hope to see your answer there.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Marina.

Header:

Return-Path: <tloverde@myacc.net>
Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [82.165.160.121]) (Authenticated sender: tloverde) by mail-smtp-prod.cs.v-
Reply-To: Marina <medclinicau1234@gmail.com>
Subject: Leidenschaftliches Madchen

Orig IP: 82.165.160.121 | Orig ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se | City: n/a | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Marina - medclinicau1234@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:50 am

Unsolicited email received:

That is my final try to find a boyfriend on the Internet as all my preceding efforts turned out to be useless. I want to create serious relationship.
If you r a childish person who looks only for sex and naked pictures, I'd like u to skip that message.I'd like to introduce myself. I am Marina.
I live in a great city in Ukraine.Have you heard something about Ukraine? Time to time I'm thinking about changing my country.
I'm along 35y.o and I definitely know that I want to bind my life with a sweet and smart person. So I am not going to play any games.
I will not even try to prove something because I am a literary, kind-hearted lady. I do not need any financial assistance as I am a dentist.
There was the general information about me. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. That's why I would be glad to know as much
as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle. I will check my mail as soon as I can and I hope to see your answer there.

Header:

Return-Path: <edu031@globomail.com>
Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [58.82.143.114])
Message-ID: <5550E6B5BE6A44F72B2E67DBDFA4BEDE@globomail.com>

Originating IP: 195.54.167.153
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 58.82.143.114
Originating ISP: Jastel Network
City: Rayong
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: medclinicau1234@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:55 am

Header:

Return-Path: <tloverde@myacc.net>
Received: from 195.54.167.151 (74-50-34-207.ppoe.dsl.logantele.com [74.50.34.207])
Message-ID: <F7F244171CC8E625F9FCB5090D0490A2@myacc.net>

Originating IP: 195.54.167.151

Through:
Originating IP: 74.50.34.207
Originating ISP: Bluenet
City: Auburn
Country of Origin: United States

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: medclinicau1234@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:19 am

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [132.147.100.144])
Message-ID: <0D08BEEDE6321CDF03064FF3F754D336@myacc.net>

Originating IP: 195.54.167.151

Through:

Originating IP: 132.147.100.144
Originating ISP: Viewqwest Pte Ltd
City: Singapore
Country of Origin: Singapore

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.