Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

austinbede111@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:41 pm

Profile Elements:

Arslan
57, Man, Single
Houston, United States (1331 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Single Woman
40 - 75 years
Within 20038 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am not the type that speculate much assumptions, i give every one the chance to prove their self, i believe every one is unique in their own way, sometimes maturity is the key, not too optimistic, knowledge is power but experience is an irresistible force when applied with prudence. Scammers please stop sending me messages. I know you all, so don't waste your time.

I might look for you if
If you are not a scammer

Texts:

Hello XXX, how are?

Alright that's good. So how long have you been in this site, and what has been your experience and encounter with men here so far?

It's really terrible. I have also met a lot of the scammers on this site.

Yes I know how to do that. Most of the men and women here are scammers. Most of the men requests nude pictures from their victims after making you fall in love with them. then when you send the nude pictures, they use it to blackmail you and extort money from you. So don't you ever send your nude pictures to any man on the internet no matter how much you love him. A man who truly loves you wouldn't ask you to send your nude pictures.

Secondly, most of them claim to be soldiers. abusing stolen photos of American soldiers to deceive women. But we are bent on fishing them out. Most of them are Africans but using pictures of white men to deceive women online. They have either uncles or fathers who ate soldiers in their countries. So From their uncles/fathers they get to Know things concerning the military.

Yes a lot of them write me. I'm a soldier, I work under the intelligence unit. So I'm able to fish them out when I see them.

Thanks dear. Please I would really love to know more about you like I stated earlier. And I don't come to this site often. So can we please move our chat over to hangouts so we can get to know ourselves better if you don't mind please.

Oh sorry I didn't receive the message. It might have gone to my spam box. I would really love to meet you dear. And that's the reason I want us to communicate better so we can get to Know ourselves better. So please download the Hangouts app. I beg you please.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:45 pm

Hello , how are you doing today? It's me Austin from wonder dating site. Thanks for giving me your email I really do appreciate it. I wish to know you better if you don't mind please.

Header:

Return-Path: <austinbede111@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Subject: Hello

Thanks for your response dear. My name is Austin like you know already. I'm from Houston, Texas. I'm divorced and I have a 17 year old son, and I am a soldier. I would really love to know more about you please. And I will appreciate it if you can download the Hangouts app so we could chat better. The hangouts is been operated with the Gmail. Thanks and God bless. I wish to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:47 pm

It's alright dear.my birthday is on the 26th of November. So tell me, how long have you been on that site and what exactly are you looking for there?

It's alright dear. I also joined the site a few days ago. I am in search of my soulmate. A woman I will spend the rest of my life with in peace, love and harmony. It was actually my colleague who introduced me to the wite because he was lucky to find a good woman there and they are already planning on getting married. So what has been your experience and encounter with men on the site so far?

Hello I would really love to tell you more about myself. I'm a soldier working with the American Army. I am currently in Syria on a mission. I am divorced and I have a son. I have been in Syria for the past 8 months. And according to the contract I still have 1 year and 6months to be here. But I have a different plan. My plan is this: If I eventually find the woman I love and we decide to spend the rest of our lives together, I will direct her on how to apply for my leave permit, so I can leave here and come meet her so we can plan for the future together. And live a beautiful life together
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:49 pm

I am willing to leave the military to be with you. I believe we can have a happy family together. I am not getting any younger. I need to love and be loved. I believe we can do this

Yes darling. Like I already told you that I am currently I syria on a mission. Soldiers in a mission are not permitted to leave until they complete the mission duration. But there is only one way out. Which is a loved one applying for a leave permit on the soldier's behalf with good reasons and also processing it. So I think we should take this step. Then when I am out of here and come to meet you, then I will start processing my retirement immediately.

The first step is to send a mail to our emergency leave board requesting for a leave permit on my behalf. I could send you the email address, and then we draft a letter.
USAmilitaryemergencyleaveservice@Aol.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 pm

This is is the email of our emergency leave board. Can you draft a letter, or should I help you do that?

Dear Sir / Ma

My name is XXXXXX I am writing on behalf of my fiancee Leiutenant Austin Bede who is currently on a peace keeping mission in Syria. I want to hereby apply for a leave permit on his behalf. He needs to come home please, so we can proceed with our marital arrangements. We need to be legally married so I can have custody of his son whenever he goes for missions. Thanks and God bless. I expect to get a reply soon in regards to my request.

Thank you

Yes darling, we have to wait for the answer and also pray they grant it. I have already spoken to my captain here about it. He is happy that I have decided to give love another chance. He said he will help us push it so the board will grant it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:53 pm

When I retire from the Army, I would be going into business. I would want to have my own company. And we can expand yours too. Have you lived in Houston before? I have my house in Houston and I hope we can live there together as husband and wife.

I intend going into gold and diamond business. And I also intend opening a park and a Chinese restaurant. Darling, I think we should leave the site now since we have found each other. I guess our search is over and there is no point being in the site anymore. What do you think?

Good morning love. It's morning here already. I slept and woke up with beautiful thoughts about you and then I realized how much I've come to love you and need you in my life. I never believed love could happen so quick, but now I can tell with my own mouth that love doesn't have a specific time to happen and it doesn't ask for our permission before it sweeps us off our feet. I guess you must be sleeping now. Please write me when you wake up okay. I love you so much
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

usamilitaryemergencyleaveservice@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:02 pm

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA JOINT FORCE WITH NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION – NATO- SYRIA
PEACE KEEPING BASE SYRIA
UNITED STATES MILITARY INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD

Attention :

RE: EMERGENCY LEAVE APPLICATION FOR LIEUTENANT AUSTIN BEDE

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your leave Application made on behalf of your fiance Lieutenant Austin Bede a US troop on peace keeping mission here in Syria under my command and military jurisdiction. I understand through this application that he is to proceed for a marital arrangement with you and has talked on this matter and seeks now to conclude with you to be his legal wife.

I must inform you here that he is of an important mission holding a profound position in security and monitoring duties as one of our military intelligence here. Accordingly, you should also note that this is not time for his official leave but not withstanding he will be granted an emergency leave basically on your explanations and comprehensive introduction of your true personality coupled with his zeal to seek for this leave opportunity in other to get to you .

I must also bring to your notice that the United States military authority does not ask our troops to pay for their official leaves or holidays/vacations assigned and approved by the military authority but in a situation where any member of the US army on his on her own discretion and agreement with his fiance apply or request for an emergency leave it must involve payment of fees in line with the number of weeks or months leave duration that will be chosen as available for only emergency reasons on request by troops on peace keeping mission only. It is very important that you understand these points very well and the more reasons you must pay and support in other to give this office the support to give approval to your request.

We have the following leave duration to be considered and approved for accepted Applicants seeking for coming home of their fiance on peace keeping mission and as I have offered you the chance to choose from the below leave duration with non-negotiable payments attached to each leave duration.
The United States military officers seeking for emergency leave to fulfill marital proposal and promises are entitled for the following leave/ emergency vacation options as stated below and must use it as requested and no misconduct is to be tolerated:

EMERGENCY LEAVE CATEGORIES

(A) ONE MONTH LEAVE DURATION: $1,300.00

(B) 3 MONTHS LEAVE DURATION: $3,523.00

(C) SIX MONTHS LEAVE DURATION: $7,400.00(HONEY MOON LEAVE)

The above leave Duration are made available for you to choose and send payment according to choice made for your fiance depending on your capability and expected time that you will want him to spend with you.

The reasons of payment for emergency leave Application is to assist the US military authority in replacement expenses and supporting of troops coming to take over duties from any one going on emergency leave and must be considered worthy and a way of ensuring that our troops are protected and allowed to judiciously make use of their times for reasons they are applied and paid for. This must be well understood for any applicant/fiance, and instructions made herein must be dully followed with the payment you made.

The amount fixed on each emergency vacation choice made in accordance of the rules and all guidelines clearly stated on this memo to avoid mistake or termination of approval, and you have to understand that the money you send is received by us, and we want to let you know that your fiance can’t come over if you don’t pay for a any duration of the listed leave above, you will make the capability and expected time that you will want him to spend with you .

NOTE: For payment of any choice of leave duration, applicants are to choose to pay all fees at one time of the total charge for the leave duration option or choice made by applicants.

On the receipt of the full payment in less than 7 days of this notification the name of your fiance will be processed and listed on the list of emergency leave to allow him to proceed on the applied emergency leave at the time you expect his arrival in your country and to get married to you legally.

For any choice you have made from the above leave duration, payment must be made in full within 7 days from today to get his
Name fixed on the vacation list on time and to avoid mistakes or miscalculations in replacement expenses as explained above.

Write back to us for the payment details as soon as you are ready to begin the process.

Thank You.
CAPTAIN JOSEPH DERAKE.
UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD
25/11/202

Header:

Return-Path: <usamilitaryemergencyleaveservice@aol.com>
Received: from sonic306-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic306-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.132.41])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020
From: American Army <usamilitaryemergencyleaveservice@aol.com>
Reply-To: American Army <usamilitaryemergencyleaveservice@aol.com>
Subject: EMERGENCY LEAVE APPLICATION

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA JOINT FORCE WITH NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION – NATO- SYRIA
PEACE KEEPING BASE SYRIA
UNITED STATES MILITARY INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD

ATTENTION:
RE: EMERGENCY LEAVE APPLICATION FOR LIEUTENANT AUSTIN BEDE

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your choice of the 6 months leave duration which you have chosen to process on behalf of your Fiance Lieutenant Austin Bede who is currently on a mission in Syria.
Below is the payment details which you will use in making the payment for the leave process.

PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW:

ACCOUNT NAME: K. K.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 37502286XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
BANK ADDRESS: 1950 Dix Hwy, Lincoln Park, MI 48146
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: Allen Park, MI 48101, USA.

NOTE: Mode of payment should be a cash deposit. And make sure you send us a copy of the payment receipt for confirmation and proper verification.

Thank You.
CAPTAIN JOSEPH DERAKE.
UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:06 pm

My love,it hurts me to know you think I would ever lie to you. Everything I have told you is the truth. The rule has been there even before I joined the Army. Soldiers on missions are not allowed to access their accounts while on a mission. If they are allowed to have access to their accounts, then some soldiers would be escapinyfrom the camp when things gets tough here. Here we get attacked by terrorists and soldiers die everyday. So such a thing can make a soldier escape without going through the Normal procedure. But since we cannot have access to our money here in the camp, we cannot escape and can only leave when a loved one applies and process an emergency leave on our behalf. I swear with the life of my only son that everything I have just said to you is the truth and nothing more. I just cannot lie to a woman I intend spending my life with. You are totally free to write to the board and make your verifications if you doubt me. I love you so much my darling. Please reply me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:56 pm

It's alright my love. I'm happy everything is going on smoothly. My love, I want you to know that I Austin can never and will never tell you lies. I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And lying to you will mean deceiving myself. Because if I have chosen to love and be with you, we have become one.i promise to make you very proud and the envy of others. I really can't wait to be with you my love. I love you so much.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinbede111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:35 am

You know the military has rules and procedures the dish out to be followed accordingly. Don't worry my love, when I return, I will tell you so many funny stories about the military and missions too. I really can't wait to hold you in my arms, kiss you passionately, look you straight in the eyes and tell you how much I love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.