Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marina.sladkaya.devochka@email-me.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marina.sladkaya.devochka@email-me.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:46 pm

Hi! What mood at you? I first time during lives write the similar letter. I slightly I test excitement! My name is Marina. I from a city Ulyanovsk. It known a city in the European part RU. My age twenty eight years. I cheerful and easy in dialogue the girl. Still I brave because be I shy, I never have not made the decision to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I think, what you just as also I try to find here the love, it so? If I am right I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I wish to construct relations on the Internet. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the person through the Internet because to me it was not possible to find in my city adequate the man who was able sincerely to like the woman. Men in RU concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect th at the woman too has heart. I wish to believe, that you serious the man whom it is valid search here for the love and is able to see in the woman not only appearance, but also sincere qualities! I wish to believe, that you will write me the answer so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! I wait your answer that to fasten our acquaintance. Have a nice time, Marina.

Header:

Return-Path: <medic-balance@medic-balance.com>
Received: from host1.edit-hosting.de (ns.host1.edit-hosting.de. [87.118.126.187])
Tue, 24 Nov 2020
Subject: hello

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Elena - elena.solnishko@umail.org.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Good day! What's up?
I hope that everything is fine with you, and my letter will find you in a good mood. I think you will be surprised to receive this letter. I am writing to you because I am looking for the right man for a serious relationship. The local dating agency in my city gave me your email address, and I hope this is not a mistake, and you are interested in creating a relationship with a serious, honest, sensual and good woman. Some information about me. My name is Elena. I am 28 y.o. I am from the Russian city of Ulyanovsk. I have attached a photo to this letter so you can know how I look. I will not make this letter long, so as not to take much of your time. If you are interested in me, then I will wait for your reply, and my next letter will be much more informative. I will answer every your question with pleasure!
Respectfully, Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <elena.solnishko@umail.org.ru>
Received: from cloud-out-a.spamtitan.com (cloud-out-a.spamtitan.com. [69.175.80.27])
Received: from 195.54.167.167 (195.22.107.160) by mailbox.nelemod.com (192.168.16.32)
Message-ID: <49526642-203482d1daf1dbd1ede85ef215517b0586d0ff-ZTUAFYBUHIEKLKSOSIKXERIM-8010a6f5fed5fff5c9cc7ad631755f218d74d4-81235200459@umail.org.ru>
Reply-To: Elena <elena.solnishko@umail.org.ru>
To
Subject: Looking for my truthful person for a serious relationship
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 13:51:19 +0300
Organization: bus insert coordination
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Touchmail review8.28.21

Originating IP: 195.54.167.167
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Elena.koshechka1992@stepmail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:24 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I for the first time write the similar letter. I am a little I am confused! My name Elena . I from a city Ulyanovsk. It large a city in the European part the Russian Federation. 28 years. I cheerful and serious the girl. Still I brave because be I shy, I never have not decided to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I hope, what you just as also I try to find here the love, correctly? If it so I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I wish to construct relations in social networks. I wish to test my destiny and to try to find the love through the Internet because to me have not carried to find in my city responsible the man who was able to respect the woman. Men in Russia concern the woman as to a thing and do not think that the woman too can sincerely like. I think, that you responsible the man whom it is valid search here for the the significant other and notices in the woman not only a figure, but also soul! I hope, that you will respond me so I can even more to tell about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! I wait your answer that to fasten our acquaintance. Best regards,Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <anonymous@ns1.dmcloud.be>
Received: from ns1.dmcloud.be (ns1.dmcloud.be. [188.93.157.201])
Date: 15 Jan 2021
Subject: hi
From: "Elena.koshechka1992" <Elena.koshechka1992@stepmail.ru>

Orig IP: 188.93.157.201 | Orig ISP: Combell Nv | City: n/a | Country: Belgium

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.