Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Luisdawn967@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Luisdawn967@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Form received:
Submitted On: 2020-09-17

What name did the scammer use?: Luis Chesney Dawn
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Aplicación para aprender idiomas llamada TANDEM
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: Luisdawn967@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +16576661753
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :

The guy was very nice. I asked him what He did and He told me that He was a United States military man, that He was stationed in Baghdad for a peace mission, They protected people from terrorism in that place.

He told me that he had a 13-year-old daughter.
He told me he was a widower.

He told me that he was going to entrust me with something, he said that he had some gems and that this situation was causing him a lot of problems because he did not want to lose his goods, if I would please help him keep them until he returned Since there were infiltrators at the base, the mines were close by, and they were constantly attacked by the Taliban.

He told me that he had already sent the package with his agent and that it would arrive in 3 days, I even received two emails from a parcel service called Buckparcell Worldwide, with a package number and a tracking number, when you entered the site, you entered the password and it showed my details.
Saying that Luis Chesney Dawn had sent me a package called "confidential military consignment" and that I could enter the identification number to track it at all times.

Two days later I received another email telling me that the package was held at Dublin airport and that taxes had to be declared at a cost of 2,500 dollars, something that I communicated to the supposed Luis immediately, at first he told me no He had access to his account, that I could help him and that when we met he would pay me even with interest.

Phone:
+16576661753
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westminster, CA
Original network provider* Cf Communications, Llc Dba Telekenex - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.