Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:20 pm

A search of 237 Merlin Dr., Murfreesboro, TN 37127
Shows it is a private residence with supposedly 8 residents.

The check will be a fake one.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder//moving on

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:16 pm

TGIF, gentlemen (Big Al, Firefly, Wayne, et al)!

Back on the dating scene and met a "real" gentleman this time, we live in the same county about 10 miles apart, already met in person a few times and everything seem "normal" so far (smile)!

That said, I truly appreciate the info sharing from Norsk, Niton and Thenightbefore so much, who disclosed and reported fraudster like Brad Fisher, Frank, Robert Sidler, etc. on various dating sites who conducted the same scam as Edward (Ned) Nystrom on OurTime, by hiding behind the photos they stole from the same person (that poor guy)!

Is it possible for you to facilitate communication with these wonderful folks and me just to play catch up on these scumbags? I do not need a support group per se, but wanted to connect with these three as sounding board, for lack of better phrase... Thank you in advance and I look forward to holding conversations with them, respectively or as a group.

Keep up the good work everyone! I look forward to hearing back from you!

HappyGrandma
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder//facilitate communication

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:33 pm

Greetings, Norsk, Niton and Thenightbefore!

If you continue to frequent this helpful website and saw my postings, I would love to engage in private conversations with all or any of you off this platform. For initial contact, I am reachable at (E-mail address Removed by BA), and I am a real woman who resides in the DC metro area. Looking forward to hearing back from you, and thanks again for everyone's information sharing to date, very helpful. Happy Friday to all!

HappyGrandma,
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:56 pm

HappyGrandma, We don't allow victims to contact other victims outside this forum. This is to keep potential scammers from contacting victims in private in order to threaten them.

If any of the other posters read your comments and wish to respond, they can do so here.
Thanks for understanding,
BA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:34 am

Understood and duly noted, Big Al, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I am still feeling somewhat daunted by this experience but getting over it fast and furiously :-) :D Happy Friday evening to all!

HappyGrandma
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:08 am

Maybe reading this topic will help:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Bradley Steve Fisher - Tinder//Ned - OurTime

Unread postby HappyGrandma » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:01 am

Good evening, Big Al et al,

FYI, I officially filed a complaint against Ned Nystrom through FBI IC3 Friday, what should I expect next? Although I provided as much info as possible as the site requests but couldn't find a way to upload the bank wire transfer documents and money order receipts; furthermore, although Ned was the one asking for money but he always asked for the money to be sent to a third party bank account or address, never to himself directly.

I failed to mentioned there was one time Ned asked for money to be sent to a Robert (Bob) T. via multiple money orders because I was unable to do wire transfer at that time so he asked Bob to help out... Here's Bob's contact info:
N Elm St
Mable, MN 55954
507-438-8023
612-562-7178
XXXX@outlook.com

Since I never had the need to email/talk to Bob, so I am not sure if Bob exists (most likely not), especially in Minnesota!? Sorry if it appears I am doing the piece meal, the fact is I've been trying to block this horrible experience out completely I may have missed sharing some details from a while ago inadvertently...

So would I hear from the FBI at all in the future, what normally happens next? Thanks.

Happy Grandma
HappyGrandma
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:31 am

More than likely that Robert T. is a money mule that doesn't realize he's handling money on behalf of a scammer.
I have redacted his mailing address and name here after copying it to a private area of the site.
I will send him a letter warning him that he's being used by a scammer to launder money.

If you were able to supply the information from all those receipts to the FBI that would be enough for now.
If the FBI wants them in the future they will ask for them.

Sadly, you probably won't hear back from the FBI unless you lost over a certain amount of money.
The report will serve a purpose though.
It will give you proof of a scam and the time it took place in case the scammer uses any of your information to scam someone else with.
The report will also serve as proof of a scam in case the receiving bank you sent money to needs to refund your stolen money in the future.

Also, if you provide us with the information of the various payments made we will report it wherever possible.
If you're not sure what to post, you can E-mail it to me at my address which is at the bottom of every post I make here.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.