Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fminosoon@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fminosoon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:50 pm

hi my name is Julia
how are you? I'll start with you that I'm a lonely girl. I'm tired of being alone. I live in Russia. I have no children.
I have a good character. I am a cheerful girl. and if you and I get good communication and friendship. then I will be glad to continue our communication. so that it leads to something more serious.
I also love to cook. I think that a girl should be able to cook well. be able to create a pleasant family environment in the house.
to be honest, I would like to start a family with a good and kind man. live together, enjoy life and kiss a lot. and enjoy the little things .... Make love. I want to be happy and make my man happy. that's all I need in this life. I value honesty and loyalty. and I want my man to have the same values ​​in life. and plans for the future.
I hope to receive your answer. I send you fiery greetings from Russia.
Julia

Header:

Return-Path: <ivycorrea@globomail.com>
Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [207.70.168.209]) (Authenticated sender: ivycorrea@globomail.com) by kim0001.globo.correio.biz (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 32FD3100B4A;
Fri, 13 Nov 2020
Reply-To: Julia <fminosoon@gmail.com>
Subject: Du bist verruckt

Orig IP: 207.70.168.209 | Orig ISP: Cci-texas | City: Conroe | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fminosoon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:04 pm

hi my name is Julia
how are you? I'll start with you that I'm a lonely girl. I'm tired of being alone. I live in Russia. I have no children.
I have a good character. I am a cheerful girl. and if you and I get good communication and friendship. then I will be glad to continue our communication. so that it leads to something more serious.
I also love to cook. I think that a girl should be able to cook well. be able to create a pleasant family environment in the house.
to be honest, I would like to start a family with a good and kind man. live together, enjoy life and kiss a lot. and enjoy the little things .... Make love. I want to be happy and make my man happy. that's all I need in this life. I value honesty and loyalty. and I want my man to have the same values ​​in life. and plans for the future.
I hope to receive your answer. I send you fiery greetings from Russia.
Julia

Header:

Return-Path: <alessandrasidon@globomail.com>
Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [66.252.127.186]) (Authenticated sender: alessandrasidon@globomail.com) by kim0006.globo.correio.biz (Postfix) with ESMTPA id F31191003CE;
Fri, 13 Nov 2020
Reply-To: Julia <fminosoon@gmail.com>
Subject: Willst du mich

Orig IP: 66.252.127.186 | Orig ISP: Neb-sandhills-net | City: Paxton | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.