Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

superfressh89@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

superfressh89@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Wie geht es dir da?
Wer weiss, vielleicht finde ich mein Schicksal und mein Gluck online?
Ich willunsere Bekanntschaft damit anfangen, dass ich ein wenig uber mich erzahle.
Ich hoffe, du hast nichts dagegen Nun.
Ich bin lebenslustige Madchen und verzage nicht, aber ich vermisse jemanden, wer mich verstehen wird und seine Freude und sein Leiden mit mir teilen wird. Mit anderen Worten.
Ich bin auf der Suche nach Bekanntschaft und traume davon, dass sie zu echten Beziehungen mit dem Mann, der mich hochschatzen und verstehen wird, auswachst.
Ich bin schon mude von Verlassenheit und deshalb habe ich mich dafur entschieden, diesmal mein Gluck online zu versuchen.
Ich werde froh sein, wenn ich eine Nachricht von dir bekomme.
Bitte schreibe mir an meine Mailadresse: superfressh89@mail.ru
Ich wunsche dir viel Gluck und warte mit Ungeduld auf eine Nachricht von dir, Nadezhda.

How are you there
Who knows, maybe I'll find my fate and happiness online?
I want to start our acquaintance by telling you a little about myself.
I hope you don't mind Well.
I am fun-loving girl and do not despair, but I miss someone who will understand me and share their joy and suffering with me. In other words.
I am looking for acquaintance and dream that it will grow into real relationships with the man who will appreciate and understand me.
I'm already tired of being abandoned and that's why I decided to try my luck online this time.
I will be glad when I get a message from you.
Please write to me at my email address: superfressh89@mail.ru
I wish you the best of luck and I am waiting impatiently for a message from you, Nadezhda.

Header:

Return-Path: <hewj2s2k3wf@mail.com>
Received: from [93.77.74.219] ([93.77.74.219]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan [10.76.45.3]) (via HTTP);
Sun, 8 Nov 2020
Subject: Ich bin eine Kochin

Orig IP: 93.77.74.219 | Orig ISP: Volia | City: Kharkov | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.