Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Irina1986suny@outlook.com

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:40 pm

Hello Dear! Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name Irina I think, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and marriage further. My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Irina1986suny@outlook.com

Bye, Irina

Header:

Return-Path: <hom2_alt@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (relay4.tor.ian.sh [51.75.64.187]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA; Wed, 28 Oct
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020
Subject: Hello Sweetheart!

Reply to: Irinusika Beauty hom2_alt@mail.goo.ne.jp
The same E-mail address is also posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36477&p=192878&hilit=hom2_alt%40mail.goo.ne.jp#p192878

Orig IP: 51.75.64.187 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Post a reply