Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Irina1986suny@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Irina1986suny@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:40 pm

Hello Dear! Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name Irina I think, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and marriage further. My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Irina1986suny@outlook.com

Bye, Irina

Header:

Return-Path: <hom2_alt@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (relay4.tor.ian.sh [51.75.64.187]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA; Wed, 28 Oct
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020
Subject: Hello Sweetheart!

Reply to: Irinusika Beauty hom2_alt@mail.goo.ne.jp
The same E-mail address is also posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36477&p=192878&hilit=hom2_alt%40mail.goo.ne.jp#p192878

Orig IP: 51.75.64.187 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.