Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

qwmashhulia@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

qwmashhulia@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Hi my young mate!
I believe you will receive this letter and will acquainted with it carefully!
This is my last effort to find beloved person on the Internet, as all my past
efforts have been broken down. Earnest contact is my only the one aim.
If you are a seeker of only sex and nude pix, then please don’t disturb me.
I'll tell you a little about myself. I’m Nata. I’m from UA Ukraine.
Do you know anything about my country? I have long wanted to move to another сountry.
I am afore 35y.o, and I understand that I am looking for a strong relationship, with a soft and smart person. So I don't want to play games. I am not going to explain anything to anyone, as I am an educate, sweet woman. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and I’am working in a dental clinic.
This is a brief information about me. If you are interested in my letter, then write me some answer. Let me know about you something, how old are you and the city in which you live.
Please write me to my mail address: qwmashhulia@gmx.com
In the coming days, I will check my mail box hoping to see your letter there. Waiting for your letter, Natalia.

Header:

Return-Path: <thropobroge1971@gmx.com>
Received: from [31.192.82.6] ([31.192.82.6]) by web-mail.gmx.net (3c-app-mailcom-bs05.server.lan [172.19.170.173]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 27 Oct 2020
Subject: youre right out of my dream

Orig IP: 31.192.82.6 | Orig ISP: Net-connect S.r.o. | City: Rohatec | Country: Czech Republic

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.