Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Katya.29seewt@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Katya.29seewt@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:32 pm

My dear friend.
I'm was happen to to write to you, excuse me early if I am had disturbed u. Well,as a matter of fact, I'm tired of my lonely and chose to try Net dating web site! I want that this will be another page in my future lifetime. First of all,I am will tell a little bit about me for you for know me better! I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and read my e-mail. I don't sure how to begin my description. I am never tried to describe to somebody my person in the email before this moment. I am can describe my person as the emotional, energetic, frank sincere girl. I'm a friendly girl though at the same time I am a self-confident, person. I have always like candidness honesty and candor. I expect you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In a future e-mail, I want to know more about you, your way of life. I am sending you my images. I expect that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Best regards, Katya.

Header:

Return-Path: <wa@wa.dk>
Received: from Penelope (unknown [176.49.24.61]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020
Reply-To: Katya.29seewt@outlook.com
Subject: I will forever think of you

Orig IP: 176.49.24.61 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Krasnoyarsk | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.