Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aleksandra - aleksandralapulchik@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Aleksandra - aleksandralapulchik@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:00 am

Unsolicited email received:

Good morning or good evening? I just don't know what time it is that you read my email. I hope that my message will interest you well. I also hope you weren't busy when you received my letter. I promise not to waste your time.)) If you feel lonely like me, I am sure you will love my email. I am writing to you because I think you are looking for a serious relationship. So do I. Let me introduce myself! My name is Alexandra! I am 28 years old. I'm from Russia. I live in Nizhnekamsk, an old but beautiful city. I hope you are not afraid of communicating with a woman thousands of kilometers away. I think that distance for those who sincerely want to be together does not play such a big role !! So I'm here looking for a man. I am a poor computer user and have never used the Internet before, but I have read a lot about it in various newspapers and magazines. There are so many stories about Russian girls who found their happiness thanks to the Internet. To be honest, I'm a little shy. I've always been a shy girl. Today is the day I decided to write a man first. I used to think that a man, not a woman, should take the first step in a relationship. But this morning I woke up with the thought that it was stupid to wait for a gift from fate. Sometimes you need to take your destiny into your own hands and arrange your own happiness. Do you agree with me ?? So, as you can imagine, I am a determined and purposeful woman. My friends find me kind, funny and likable, but I do not want to impose my opinion on you. I want you to have your own opinion about me and my character. I think this is fair, right? Of course, it will be difficult for you to understand who I am now reading this letter. But you will definitely get to know me better if you don't ignore my email today. I have also attached my photo to this email so you can see how I look. I hope you like me. I look forward to your reply Alexandra

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (96-19-96-19-143-246.cpe.sparklight.net [96.19.143.246])
Message-Id: <61862337.20200922002006996@trollfjord.no>
Reply-To: "Aleksandra." <aleksandralapulchik@gmail.com>
Subject: We know that love is as strong as death; but breakable as glass.
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 00:20:06 +0300

Originating IP: 195.54.167.151
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 96.19.143.246
Originating ISP: Cableone
City: Biloxi
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Alexandra, and she doesn't live in Nizhnekamsk.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Julia.babocka@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:58 pm

Hi! I want to wish you excellent mood! I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter. I am not promoting anything! I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship! I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency. Plucked up courage and write you letter. If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication! I almost forgot inform the most important! My name is Julia! I am 28 years old! I am from the city of Nizhnekamsk. It is a city in the European part of Ru. I hope that distance not a problem for us? I now about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love! take the first step to get this is happiness! Today I'm doing it! Let's leave this for next message! If you are interested in me, then you write, Julya.

Header:

Received: from wrqvqkzn.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvqkzn.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.65.226])
Message-ID: <88226bc1a8ab8184b8ed5bf0194d67635c2c77@gmail.com>
Subject: Dating online
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:43:48 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Julia <Julia.babocka@gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.