Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Pavel Bagryantsev

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Pavel Bagryantsev

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:52 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

He contacted me on 08/22/2020 via Instagram Oscar william oscar_w_ and then asked me for my cell phone number to contact us by watsapp. The photos show him blonde, green eyes, 1.80m, good social status with an audiA4, house in residential area. Age 46, 08/20/1974, mother 70 years old (lives in another city) father deceased. The number is already listed on your website: +44 7544 112344. A driver's license contains the following address 320 Newton Road, Lowton, Warrington, WA3 Manchester. But on Instagram images too Wellington and dowtown Manchester appear.

His LinkedIn profile indicates a self-employer Engineer who works for Chevron or Shell, but has no contacts.

On Instagram he has African contacts and sites where followers are bought in the same way there are some engineers.

He said he was traveling to Cyprus and Turkey for an employment contract for the construction of a hospital.

I received a contract image, payment of fees and taxes recipes, a video of the Cyprus airport, but never a snapshot. Before the trip he made a video call but it lasted a few seconds and was justified by the poor internet service.

He was always polite, religious, attentive. He said that he attended the seminary until his father passed away.

Finally, he changed his attitude when in a long message he said that he could not use his account because it was blocked and he asked me for financial help to pay port fees for shipping materials. That he had reached an agreement and that he paid part of the service with a card but that he was missing $ 15,000.

He asked me for a loan and that he would give me back before the end of the week that the dispatch was urgent because otherwise he would not receive his check.

I explained that I have no money and less account in dollars. He insisted that I help him give him what he has $ 2,000. Again I replied that I do not have financial solvency. At that moment the communication by wsp messages was cut off. The next day he wrote that he was disappointed in me, that he thought the woman he chose to share his life was going to help him. Later very affectionate wrote that he found someone to help him unblock his account in England but that he needed to pay him in bitcoin and he pretended that I bought them or borrowed from someone he knew. Told him that no one handles bitcoins here. I asked him to send me his location that he would send to a friend to assist him in Istanbul where he was supposedly. He never sent me the geolocation, I also asked him in a loving way for a photo in his hotel room instantly to know that it is okay, he also did not respond. He only asked again if he had gotten the bitcoins for him.

The account it showed was from Alliance
Client name: Oscar Williams
acct. No: 36538654392

I tried to find some of the images in Google but with negative results they do not correspond to the places where it claimed to be. I am very sorry for the person who appears in these images, I cannot imagine what it must be like to use their life to scam other people.

When I read one of the stories it was similar to mine and the same phone number appeared. The scammer promised me gifts and marriage for when he came to meet me. I received details of meetings of people who see each other for the first time, songs dedicated to me. He even told me that I need talking to the project managers to apply for a Christmas travel permit.

He always prayed because he said she was in the seminary until his father passed away. That he felt blessed to have found his life partner and that he did not want to waste any more time that this job was going to allow us to live without worries. Nor does he have much general culture, he did not know that Spanish is spoken in my country and neither did the difference between a country and a city speak in the same sense of Turkey and Istanbul. The supposed flight from Cyprus to Istanbul took longer than usual.

I hope the information I provide will help other people so that they do not fall for the deception. In the same way, I know that you will verify the information before posting it.

The phone number used in fraud +44 7544 112344 / +447544112344 was previously reported on our forum in https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=73738 and https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=73835.

Stolen pictures used in fraud:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is Pavel Bagryantsev, blogger. Most of the pictures are stolen from the real owner Instagram account.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Pavel Bagryantsev

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:55 pm

Fake documents used in fraud:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Alliance Trust Savings - alliancetsplconline.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:52 pm

he said that he could not use his account because it was blocked and he asked me for financial help to pay port fees for shipping materials

The account it showed was from Alliance
Client name: Oscar Williams
acct. No: 36538654392

He asked me to perform the operation for him because he could not do it from Turkey. Then he told me that the account was blocked and then he asked me for financial help. I told him that I couldn't give him that kind of help because I don't have that money. He insisted that I do everything possible to send him money, whatever he gets. As he saw that I was not going to do it, she stopped talking to me and wrote that she was disappointed in me.

Similar to other romance scam cases, the potential victim was directed to a fake website, pretending to be Alliance Trust Savings.

It is a common tactic of fraudsters to pretend they have money in a bank account they cannot access, share the login for that bogus bank account with the victim - as a sign of "good faith" - and promise to pay back the money they are asking for.

The real Alliance Trust Savings was founded in 1890 in the UK.

The fake one was registered in May and updated in July. The fake bank website is active from a subdomain at secure.alliancetsplconline.com.

Contact details on the fake website:

50 Bank Street Canary Wharf,
London E14 5NT United Kingdom.
E-mail: info@alliancetsplconline.com

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146089.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: ALLIANCETSPLCONLINE.COM
Updated Date: 2020-07-30
Creation Date: 2020-05-30

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-30
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.