Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emiliahunt16@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

emiliahunt16@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:53 pm

From a Survivor:

Date: Monday 31 aug. 2020
Subject: Re: I AM GLAD TO MEET YOU
To:

Hello, my dear,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. I am glad to meet you. Thank you for your lovely response and for telling me a little more about you. I love your photos, I got your email when I was doing research on google.

I will like to tell you more about me, My life is a long story of ups and downs, hard work, perseverance, learning experiences, lessons of the soul, all of which have made me stronger and more independent, I grew up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, motherless baby's home in Kentucky, I lost my mother when I was only 6 years, I never knew my Dad and my mom told me I died before she giving birth to me. He was in the army before he died. After the death of my mother, My aunt took me to her house taking care of me, But after a while, my aunt lost her job and could not take care of me anymore so she took me to the motherless baby's home in Kentucky, before I got a scholarship to do my Quartermaster School, at the Army School System Training Center, Fort Knox, Kentucky which granted me the opportunity to join the United States Army, though life was a little bit hard for me then I am happy for my life today.

I am presently in Libya; I was among troops who were deployed to Libya in October 2018 to participate in the combat mission, Under General Joseph F. Dunford, I am assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division as a combat medic. We are here to help and fight against the terrorists.

I'm currently in Libya, we are in a very terrible country, I can tell you that this place is the most dangerous place in the whole world, the terrorist has lodged so many attacks on us and so many of our able gallant soldiers have lost their lives in the cold hands of the Terrorist. It has not been easy here, I have survived a lot of explosions and gunshot, I'm alive today by the grace of God

My dear, I want to inform, that here in the military zone, we are not allowed to make use of mobile phones, because the insurgency was trying to monitor and track our phone communications, right now we only make use of radio messages and email communication. so that's why I cannot use WhatsApp and other social media. Please I want us to continue communicating through email for now. I hope you will understand me.

My dear life has not been easy for us here; we have been having a series of bad experiences here. I am lucky to have survived several bomb attacks by the grace and mercy of God and I have witnessed the death of many of my colleagues, I thank God for saving my life. Please always pray for me. Have a nice day. I will wait for your response.

Best Regards.
Emilia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.