Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

poekaterina@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

poekaterina@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 pm

Greetings.
I'm sorry for bothered u. The thing is that, I am tired of being alone and agreed to try Internet dating web site! I think that this act will be a new page in my future whole life. First of all,I want write a little bit about my person for you! I hope, that the letters between us will proceed, and u are wondered and read my e-mail. I don't really know where to start my story. I'm never tried to write to somebody my character in the mail previously. I'm can describe my person as the solar, determined, frank sincere woman. I am a open woman though at the same time I am a self-confident, girl. I 've always like heartiness openness and frankness. I want you're wanted, that our letters will proceed. In the next email, I want to know more about yourself, your way of life. I'm sending u my personal images. I expect that you like it, and we can get closer.
With best wishes, Kate.

Header:

Return-Path: <fiter1980@zsnews.com>
Received: from Enoch.smarter (unknown [178.219.169.228]) by esmtp10.qq.com (ESMTP) with id ;
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020
Reply-To: poekaterina@hotmail.com
Subject: Marry me

Orig IP: 178.219.169.228 | Orig ISP: Ltd. Cypher | City: Simferopol | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.