Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@basesydatos.com.co sofysummer@liverua-store.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

info@basesydatos.com.co sofysummer@liverua-store.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:02 pm

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. How about we chat?
I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anna. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? Did I embarrass you with all my questions? I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits.
I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a very positive and purposeful woman.
I am 37 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being. A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Sofi.

PS: I am sending you some of my photos. I'll be waiting for your photos too....

Header:

Return-Path: <info@basesydatos.com.co>
Received: from ojkkhp (unknown [188.162.42.154]) (Authenticated sender: info@basesydatos.com.co) by
Reply-To: Sofi <sofysummer@liverua-store.com>
Subject: I wait for you my dear!
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020

Orig IP: 188.162.42.154 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiahlopova@liverua-stores.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. How about we chat?
I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anna. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? Did I embarrass you with all my questions? I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits.
I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a very positive and purposeful woman.
I am 37 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being. A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Sofi.

Header:

Return-Path: <wenjames@montereybay.com>
Fri, 11 Sep 2020
Received: from unknown (HELO niocg) (wenjames@montereybay.com@188.162.42.154)
Reply-To: Sofi <sofiahlopova@liverua-stores.com>
Subject: I believe, I hope and expect the new letter from you!

If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Sofia.

Header:

Return-Path: <webmaster@kensingtonrsl.com.au>
Received: from [188.162.42.154] (port=53388 helo=vicnhp) by compl720.hostpapavps.net with esmtpsa
Sat, 12 Sep 2020
Reply-To: Sofia <sofiahlopova@liverua-stores.com>
Subject: Today you received a letter from me?

Orig IP: 188.162.42.154 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Added image:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.