Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Spc. Jisook Castro

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

postnationtrustco@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:16 pm

Attention:

Be informed that your data has been received and verified accurately, finally all necessary arrangements have been made for the delivery of your shipment, we require an insurance document to secure your shipping box, which companies freight airlines ask, we have also researched and it will cost you 1,305.00 Euros.

For your information, I want to take this opportunity to inform you of my position, I am always busy with the company programs as I am the regional manager, I will advise you to visit Lome Togo to enable me to direct you to the insurance office, but if you cannot come to Lome Togo now, you must send the insurance document charge, it is in your interest as the beneficiary of the consignment box.

To enable our company to facilitate and deliver your shipment to your specified address, for urgent services and deliveries, you must send the necessary 1,305.00 Euros, to our company to obtain the insurance document for the delivery of your freight.

Reference: KTU consignment number // 0010

Part number 3NW-4

Batch number FN-112- VC0012XQ97

Name of Applicant: Ms. Joyce Adams,

Beneficiary Name:
Address Noted.

In case of emergency, Your shipment record has brought to the attention of the customs authorities, the reason why we ask you to insure the shipment in your name is to allow the diplomatic agent to deliver your consignment safely to you without opening the box, this insurance document will be approved by the ECOWAS union and the united nations agency will approve it here. This arrangement will take two days.

Please let our company know when you will send the money for the document, cargo airlines request to insure the consignment box package before shipping, so that our company will give you the account information for the payment.

Note; Our delivery agent will call you when he arrives in your country, the consignment box will be delivered to your door, all we need is your cooperation.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation

Mr. Mondoo Samps Manager
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycemogn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:26 pm

Hello dear,

How are you doing? have you been able to connect with the security shipping company? Because I am very confused over here. Please contact them if you have not. I will be waiting for your response. Many thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:05 pm

Attention:

We the post nation trust security shipping company has been received your email message well noted, we write to know when you will be able to send the required fee to enable us to give you our receivers information to enable you to send the required fee through western union money transfer or moneygram to enable us to get the needful insurance certificate and deliver your package to you without any further delay.

Note; Our delivery agent will call you when he arrives in your country, the consignment box will be delivered to your door, all we need is your cooperation.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation

Mr. Mondoo Samps Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycemogn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:11 pm

Hello dear,

How are you today? I hope you are in good health, i have seen your mail, it is very good that you have contacted the security shipping company to deliver our box to you. please have they comment on the date they will deliver the box to you, please you should be keeping me updated to know the date they will arrive to your destination so that i will send you the security pin code of the box to enable you to open the box immediately you receive it and count the money inside before the company delivery agent will left. Please, I am waiting now for your update. Many thanks.

Sincerely yours,
Joyce Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:38 pm

Attention:

We have received your mail well noted, you should go ahead and make your payment through western union or Moneygram money transfer using the below information and send us your payment slip as soon as you have made the payment.

Recipient Information:
First name: K.
Last name: K.
City: Lome.
Address: Lomé, Togo.
Amount: $1,305.

Get back to us with the receipt of your payment As soon as you make the payment

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

We are waiting for your response

Best Regards
Mr Mondoo Samps.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:26 pm

Attention:

We have received your message well noted, We hereby to bring to your notice that, your payment receipt will be signed and approved by the European Union, so we ask you to transfer to our correspondence European bank account below:

Name : K. A. C.
Iban : GR7301713600006360154XXXXX
Swift: PIRBGRAA
Bank name : PIREAUS BANK
Bank Address : FOKONIOS BRANCH, GREECE
Amount: $1,305.00 USD.

Get back to us with the receipt of your payment As soon as you make the payment

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

We are waiting for your response

Best Regards
Mr Mondoo Samps.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycemogn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Hello dear,

I am just seeing your mail right now, you know I don't always check my email, please dear, I do not understand your message to me, which email is invalid? Please contact the security shipping company. They will advise you how to send my package to you without any delay. My colleague has succeeded through the services of the security shipping company, please you should contact them and follow their instructions to enable them to deliver my package to you soon. Many thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Joyce Adams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:39 pm

Attention:

We have seen your email message. here is a United States of America bank account, please transfer the required fees directly to this bank account below:

C. O.
NCP Bank
Account number 463335XXXX
Routing#071921891
Champaign Illinois 61821
UNITED STATES
quick code: PNCCU33XXX
Bank address: 101 S Mattie Ave, Champaign, Illinois 61821, USA.
Amount: $1,305.00.

Get back to us with receipt of your payment As soon as you make payment

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

We are waiting for your answer

Cordially
Mr. Mondoo Samps.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycemogn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:53 pm

Hello dear

How are you doing? i believe you are doing great over there, Dear, what are you talking about, i do not understand whom you are talking about? please i am very sure you are not discuss with someone about my box money? please you should contact the security shipping company, please always keep me update to know what position you are with them. i am so worried over here because i don't know the position of my box. i thought by now you have receive my box, please tell me what is going on. many thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.